1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Pook-a-Looz

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by RockSTAR girl, Oct 1, 2009.

1. beakerboy12

beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

I got a Gonzo and Animal this past week! Boo yah! Love um'!:concern::halo:
  2. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

Does anyone know when they are going to release the muppet pook-a-looz keychains? I want all 4 (Kermit, Animal, Gonzo, and Fozzie) so bad.:)
  3. King Rupert

King Rupert Member

I just bought the Kermit one for my cousin she's two and hasn't really been introduced to the Muppets yet. Looking forward to seeing her reaction to her new green buddy.
  4. dmoss

dmoss Member

So exciting, King! You should watch one of the movies with her, and then it can be something that the two of you share together! :)
  5. beakerboy12

Miss Piggy Pook-a-Looz!

I recently saw a picture on Disney Store.com where you customize a t-shirt with Pook-a-Looz pictures on it. One of the pictures happened to be a picture of what could be a Miss Piggy :mad:Pook-a-Looz. So it might be something to look for merchandise wise.

Here is a link to the site where you can start customizing and see the Miss Piggy Pook-a-Looz, http://www.disneystore.com/boys-app...looz-double-up-tee-for-kids/p/1259403/305608/ :)
  6. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Way cool! Here's a picture I screen-capped:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/_...pet/images/0/07/MissPiggyPookaLoozPreview.jpg
  7. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Oooh. A Miss Piggy one to come! I'd expect they'll eventually get around to Beaker too. I just got the first four Muppet ones and they're fantastic. Also, the Disney Store has a cool beach towel with all of the characters on it.
  8. dmoss

dmoss Member

Whoa! Great find, BeakerBoy! I got my Fozzie in the mail yesterday, and he is too cool for school. Will be picking up a Gonzo soon (maybe a Kermit too, as I think the Special 2 for $20 is going on)...
  9. beakerboy12

I have that too! :flirt: it!
  10. jamilah

jamilah New Member

WOW! Pook-a-Looz puppets are WONDERFUL...but there aren't in Disney Store of Europe....:( I want Kermit and Fozzie!
  11. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Sw that beach towel months ago, then didn't... must have accidentally put those things out earlier than they were supposed to. There's also one of those metal water bottles too. Same design. Great to see these things are getting good buzz behind them. I'm REALLY hoping they do a Pepe. He's starting to appear on merchandise and it's about time we get a retail sale plush of him.
  12. beakerboy12

Pepe is getting some merchandise out. I recently bought at the Disney Store, a shirt with Pepe's head on it and his name below it. Pretty cool!
  13. dmoss

dmoss Member

Actually, Pepe would make a really cool Pook-a-Looz! I'd love to see one of him...
  14. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Here's what I think a Pepe Pook would kinda sort of look like. Note - this isn't a real design. :rolleyes:
  15. dmoss

dmoss Member

AAAHHH! JAMIE! I've gotta have one! That is really incredible...you should send it to someone at Disney, and get a bug in their ear! Really, really well done, okay? :rolleyes:

Holy crap! :D
  16. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Hehe. Thanks. IMHO if they were to do a series two and include Miss Piggy in the mix, the other 3 in the lineup should be Beaker, Pepe and the Swedish Chef. They're all popular characters Disney is promoting and they're best translated into this style. I mean, think of :hungry: as a pook! Little hat, little tie.
  17. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Exactly. Something that looks like that... if not, something with an open mouth. Pepe NEEDS to be on more stuff. Sure, we have a couple action figures a push puppet and that Jack in the Box kid's meal figure, but the only plush was that Nanco carny/arcade/claw machine one.
  18. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

www.pookalooz.com is now online.
    Is states Miss Piggy will be released in Fall 2010. I am so excited :)
  19. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

i agree he is my second fave muppet i need more pepe merch