Muppet Pook-a-Looz

Psammeadboi

Reaction score
Yup, there's no holding back these Pook-a-Looz! DisneyStore in Chicago has them as well!

I purchased Gonzo and Kermit, but they all look really good. The price here was 2 for $20.

However, I noticed that the tag on Gonzo is misspelled. Instead of Gonzo it's spelled Gonzao. I hope that isn't the case for all of them!

I'll also mention that DisneyStore has some really cool Muppet Mugs. They have Kermit, Fozzie, and Miss Piggy mugs. The mugs are just like the covers of the DVDs (i.e. the Kermit mug is just green with his collar around the rim and his signature on the front).

I couldn't help myself and bought that too!

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Im gonna have to check with my disneystore again bc I didd not c the mugs u just mentioned..
I think the pook-a-looz r in good quality... I love them bc I think they so cute :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
The only Disney Stores in my area are malls that I really can't get to all that often. Of course... in 3 out of 4 malls I go to, I can only get to one frequently, and they haven't has a Diz in some time. I'll take your word for it, though... and whenever the heck I go up, I'll keep an eye out for them.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Thanks for the updates...I am surprised the muppet pook-a-looz are not selling out fast.

On a side note, I went to my DS to see if they had the mugs..I bought Kermit, Animal, Fozzie, and Miss Piggy (2 for $12)...thanks for the info :smile:

Bellygrub

Reaction score
Gah! I just placed an order yesterday! :embarrassed:

Well hopefully they'll pop up in the local store soon. Good news though.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm waiting to look for these in stores. I'd rather actually look at them, pick them up, check them out before I get something. Plus, those pesky shipping fees and having to use someone else's credit card for order (I refuse to get one myself). Plus, I'm the kind of guy who looks at every toy personally to check for defects and get the best looking one.

dmoss

Reaction score
You could also use a debit cad, Tooth. :smile:

I can't wait to get me a Fozzie, and I might even pick up a Gonzo for my niece! Now to watch for expendable income...! :embarrassed:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
got me the Kermit pook a looz at Disneyland this past week..and every kermit pin i could find...ill post pics soon