Muppet Pook-a-Looz

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oooh. A Miss Piggy one to come! I'd expect they'll eventually get around to Beaker too. I just got the first four Muppet ones and they're fantastic. Also, the Disney Store has a cool beach towel with all of the characters on it.
Sw that beach towel months ago, then didn't... must have accidentally put those things out earlier than they were supposed to. There's also one of those metal water bottles too. Same design. Great to see these things are getting good buzz behind them. I'm REALLY hoping they do a Pepe. He's starting to appear on merchandise and it's about time we get a retail sale plush of him.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Pepe is getting some merchandise out. I recently bought at the Disney Store, a shirt with Pepe's head on it and his name below it. Pretty cool!

dmoss

Reaction score
Actually, Pepe would make a really cool Pook-a-Looz! I'd love to see one of him...

dmoss

Reaction score
AAAHHH! JAMIE! I've gotta have one! That is really incredible...you should send it to someone at Disney, and get a bug in their ear! Really, really well done, okay? :rolleyes:

Holy crap! :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
AAAHHH! JAMIE! I've gotta have one! That is really incredible...you should send it to someone at Disney, and get a bug in their ear! Really, really well done, okay? :rolleyes:

Holy crap! :big_grin:
Hehe. Thanks. IMHO if they were to do a series two and include Miss Piggy in the mix, the other 3 in the lineup should be Beaker, Pepe and the Swedish Chef. They're all popular characters Disney is promoting and they're best translated into this style. I mean, think of :hungry: as a pook! Little hat, little tie.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Here's what I think a Pepe Pook would kinda sort of look like. Note - this isn't a real design. :rolleyes:
Exactly. Something that looks like that... if not, something with an open mouth. Pepe NEEDS to be on more stuff. Sure, we have a couple action figures a push puppet and that Jack in the Box kid's meal figure, but the only plush was that Nanco carny/arcade/claw machine one.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Exactly. Something that looks like that... if not, something with an open mouth. Pepe NEEDS to be on more stuff. Sure, we have a couple action figures a push puppet and that Jack in the Box kid's meal figure, but the only plush was that Nanco carny/arcade/claw machine one.
i agree he is my second fave muppet i need more pepe merch