Muppet King Arthur

theprawncracker

Reaction score
It's official! The next Muppet fairy-tale comic book coming out is Muppet Robin Hood! And guess what? It's drawn by MC's own MuppetMonkey/Dave Alvarez!

http://twitpic.com/kg6x8

Look at this ART! It's gorgeous and wonderful! I'm mucho excited for this! :big_grin: :halo:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Anyone want to take some bets on how long it takes thepawncracker to notice his major typo? (Good thing he titled the thread the way he did!)

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Anyone want to take some bets on how long it takes thepawncracker to notice his major typo? (Good thing he titled the thread the way he did!)

*stares blankly at post for several seconds*

*blink blink*

*confused look to dw; back to prawncracker's post*

Oh!

*snort*

FunNEE!

This comic looks great! Can't wait for Muppet Robi- uh, King Arthur.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oooh! Muppet Rob-king Arthur! I cannot wait to see some more art work from this! It has to be better than that gosh-awful Merlin tv series on the BBC at the moment!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
...*laughs* Oh geez. See, folks? THIS is why you don't post things at midnight going on seven hours of sleep while being distracted by numerous text and instant messages. :stick_out_tongue: *shakes head* At least I got the title right! Good grief... Hahaha.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Gee...And I thought the reason why I shouldn't post things at midnight going on seven hours of sleep while being distracted by numerous text and instant messages was because if I do, the sleep monsters are gunna getcha...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Gee...And I thought the reason why I shouldn't post things at midnight going on seven hours of sleep while being distracted by numerous text and instant messages was because if I do, the sleep monsters are gunna getcha...
Who's to say they didn't? :shifty:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Judging by his Muppet Mindset review, I guess it just didn't leave that much of an impression on him! :smile:

Great cover by Alverez... the other one... well, it looks kinda bland.

Reaction score
I did a cover for issue 1 as well, but I can't post it until Boom releases it first

Amy

Reaction score
So just to really put the speculation to bed here:

Muppet King Arthur will be written by Paul Benjamin (writer of the Monsters Inc. comic) and Patrick Storck.

And as we've already established, Dave Alvarez is on art duties.

I'm also doing a special cover for each issue, but Boom! will announce where, when and how to get it when they're ready.