Muppet King Arthur

Amy

Reaction score
This is going to be my cover for #1. I didn't have cover #2 done in time for solicitation and I guess Boom just used this as a place holder. However the printed versions will all get the right cover with the right issue*

*to my knowledge
Yeah, what he said.
Half the time, what you find online is not the final cover art. Placeholders are very common when a publisher is soliciting because they need to be submitted 3-4 months before release.
There are some seriously ugly 'quickie' covers for King Arthur out there, but the real ones are by Dave Petersen, Dave Alvarez and myself.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah, what he said.
Half the time, what you find online is not the final cover art. Placeholders are very common when a publisher is soliciting because they need to be submitted 3-4 months before release.
There are some seriously ugly 'quickie' covers for King Arthur out there, but the real ones are by Dave Petersen, Dave Alvarez and myself.
You wouldn't, by chance, be referring to This one?

Amy

Reaction score
You wouldn't, by chance, be referring to This one?
Heh. Yes, that would be your typical 'placeholder'.
Using art by the artist who is no longer working on the project. Okaaaaay...

I am DYING to show you all my covers, but they're staying under wraps.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So proud of Dave (MuppetMonkey) Alvarez's work on this, even if I can't enjoy it due to my visual impediment. Boricua Power Babbbbeeeeee! :super:

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
Hey, guys! Glad that you are liking the cover so far. Like Amy said, I'm into art duty right now.

TRIVIA: What obscure Henson reference it's hidden in the Muppet King Arthur cover?:coy:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hey, guys! Glad that you are liking the cover so far. Like Amy said, I'm into art duty right now.

TRIVIA: What obscure Henson reference it's hidden in the Muppet King Arthur cover?:coy:
I see it! But I'll let someone else point it out. I wish they'd bring that advertising character back.