"Muppet History 101,” an Evening with Dave Goelz and Gonzo

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Dude it'd be so cool to meet ya there!
Well I'll definitely be there! I'll PM you closer to the date of the presentation and we can talk about meeting up before or after. :big_grin: That would be very awesome!

Frogster

Reaction score
Tell ya what, if there are some MC people that are gonna be there let's all try meeting up, if that's possible, and if others want to.

Rugby

Reaction score
Not everyone knows where St. Louis County is. There is one in Minnesota. Could you be more specific where this event is to take place?

Frogster

Reaction score
lol wow, I read it wrong... I thought it was in St. Louis, MO.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
lol wow, I read it wrong... I thought it was in St. Louis, MO.
It is in St. Louis, MO. :stick_out_tongue: The link in the first post of this thread leads to a website called "St. Louis, MO Puppetry." You can't get much more sure that it's St. Louis, Missouri than that. :wink:

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
Im in Springfield, IL (90 minutes north of St Louis)! I am in St Louis at least once a month, so I will definitely BE THERE!:smile::concern::wink:

jlounagy

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum, but have been a fan of Muppet Central for some time....
I'm a St. Louis native, and know a lot about the area.
The event is at the "Headquarters" of the St. Louis County Library. It's in a area of St. Louis called Ladue (let's call it: very affluent!)
I've been watching the library website for more info, but haven't seen anything new.
Here's the link to the library site:
http://www.slcl.org/
My guess is that the local news might be covering the event as it gets closer.
I'll pass on any info I find.

Magic Mara

Reaction score
I've been excited about this event for the past few weeks, and I'm definitely planning to attend, but... there is currently no mention of it on the St. Louis library website! When I looked at the site last week, the event description was there, but just now I went back to look at it again and I couldn't find anything about the event. I hope this doesn't mean it has been canceled!

This is one of those times where I hope I'm wrong, and that I simply didn't look in the right place on their website! Can anyone else find it?