1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"Muppet History 101,” an Evening with Dave Goelz and Gonzo

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by DrmaticEmphasis, Dec 30, 2009.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. DrmaticEmphasis

DrmaticEmphasis New Member

Im afraid I also see it as missing now... someone show call and find out what is what.
  2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

3. haakonsmary

haakonsmary Member

The event had been removed from the Calendar of Events on their web site, so I called the library up today. It's officially been CANCELLED.

The library associate I talked to read me the press release of the cancellation (which has not been put up on the web site yet). It said that the event was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances and they hope to reschedule later this year.

However, the associate I talked to was very nice and went digging for more information for me. She found out that Dave had to cancel because of shoulder surgery. :concern:

So I know all of us here are wishing Dave the best and a speedy recovery and hope everything goes well for him.
  4. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Goodness. Yeah, I hope he's okay. That's the most important thing. Wishing him all the luck in the world!
  5. DrmaticEmphasis

Wow, this is his second or third shoulder surgery if I'm not mistaken.
  6. haakonsmary

haakonsmary Member

The library is now listing the cancellation announcement on their web site here.
  7. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

That's such a shame. I was really looking forward to it.

But I wish Dave all the luck in the world with his surgery and I hope he comes out of it stronger than ever and is able to reschedule soon!
  8. DrmaticEmphasis

Yes, hopefully in Florida.... hehe
  9. KingR76

KingR76 Active Member

You know, its times like this I wish I lived in America. :(
  10. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Hope your surgery goes well, Dave!

:concern: :confused: :cool: <---Goelzish characters showing their love... or rather, concern, confusion, and coolness... but still...

*so wants a Boober sigh smiley right now*
  11. GarlicGuy

GarlicGuy New Member

Just got back from it. It was awesome!
  12. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

So what all happened?