"Muppet History 101,” an Evening with Dave Goelz and Gonzo

DrmaticEmphasis

Reaction score
Im afraid I also see it as missing now... someone show call and find out what is what.

haakonsmary

Reaction score
The event had been removed from the Calendar of Events on their web site, so I called the library up today. It's officially been CANCELLED.

The library associate I talked to read me the press release of the cancellation (which has not been put up on the web site yet). It said that the event was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances and they hope to reschedule later this year.

However, the associate I talked to was very nice and went digging for more information for me. She found out that Dave had to cancel because of shoulder surgery. :concern:

So I know all of us here are wishing Dave the best and a speedy recovery and hope everything goes well for him.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Goodness. Yeah, I hope he's okay. That's the most important thing. Wishing him all the luck in the world!

haakonsmary

Reaction score
The library is now listing the cancellation announcement on their web site here.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
That's such a shame. I was really looking forward to it.

But I wish Dave all the luck in the world with his surgery and I hope he comes out of it stronger than ever and is able to reschedule soon!

KingR76

Reaction score
You know, its times like this I wish I lived in America. :frown:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Hope your surgery goes well, Dave!

:concern: :confused: :cool: <---Goelzish characters showing their love... or rather, concern, confusion, and coolness... but still...

*so wants a Boober sigh smiley right now*