The Sixth Somewhat-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards 2010

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Sorry your host idea isn't working out, Snowthtingle... maybe next year, eh? If anyone else would like to throw their respective hats into the hosting ring, email me at ryguy102390@hotmail.com and we'll discuss it and I'll pass it on to the committee and see what they say. We're definitely up to having a new host! If no one wants to, however, I'll still be more than happy to host.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well I still haven't even heard from Kev or MuppetQuilter yet, so I don't know for sure.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I plan on being employed on the weekends, so I'm pretty much out of the running.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Gee, even the forum awards are no exception, as Seymour Phillip Hoffman has already been banned. :sympathy:

Well, I guess that's what he gets for stealing the Oscar from his more talented twin brother Phillip Seymour Hoffman last year. :smirk:

:grouchy:: He did what now?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:sing: Yeah, that's not copesetic man. Go get 'im Animal.
:halo:, chasing Semour: Bad man! Bad man! Bad man!

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
As long as the venue is Wheelchair accesable and sells milk and quesodillas its ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL good.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Opens up a milk bar*

COW: *Doing a floor show* 10 cents a glaaaaaaaaass / it's not a pretty penny / it's 10 cents a glaaaaaaaaass / I have to fill so man-y...

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Works for me *grabs a glass and starts to drink* Just gonna crash here till the show starts.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sorry Colb, you already done run up a tab of 50 bucks, and the limit's supposed to be 20.

COW: I'd like to go home now, Mr. Bartender.

Home? BWAHAHAHAHAHA! This IS your home, now keep singin' for the customers!

COW: *Sighs* 10 cents a glaaaaaass / it's not a pretty penny / it's 10 cents a glaaaaaaass / I have to fill so many...