1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Sixth Somewhat-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards 2010

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by theprawncracker, Jan 18, 2010.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

2. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

*to the man in the rafters* No, I've not spoken to her. Her number was... disconnected, it seems.

*to Snowth* Tell me about this.... JEFF you speak of. Who is he? What does he have to do with all of this?
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Well... you're in pink... you're a lady... you're pink lady... y'know? "Pink Lady and Jeff"? One of those lesser-known Krofft shows that nobody liked?
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Sighs. Story of my life, can't get a girl... I do like Jeany, she's one of those glass-wearing smart girls. Plus, she reminds me of an old classmate. *Insert Mokey (Dreamy) smilie*
  5. D'Snowth

You too? Just like the girl I'm in love with, only she's... um... what's the technical term... human?

So um... what are these demands I have to give in to in order to get information about what went on here, and why that Seymour guy I asked to host the awards this year hacked my account?
  6. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Dunno Mr. Snowths... Take it up with Pretty in Pink over there. *Makes a waving arm gesture.

*Disappears while speaking: Then again, some questions are better left unanswered.
  7. D'Snowth

Yay! I have regained complete control of my account!

Man... I had no idea how twisted Seymour really was... he must be so completely jealous of his twin brother, Philip Seymour Hoffman.

Man... thanks to this guy, I'll probably get kicked out of the committee for asking him to host. :(
  8. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Time is running out! :eek: There's just under two more weeks to cast your votes for the Muppet Central Forum Awards! I promise you, you're not going to want to miss out!
  9. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Man oh man. Would you believe this is only the first time I've noticed this thread? The very moment time ran out for voting. :o

Never mind. I'm sure it will be a wonderful ceremony. I can't wait. :)
  10. theprawncracker

Time hasn't run out at all, Marty! There's still PLENTY of time to vote!
  11. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

I had been going by the deadline for e-mailing ballots, but if I can still vote I'll send mine in.:)
  12. theprawncracker

The deadline isn't until February 20th. Don't worry. :D
  13. What if you missed it? Is that cool? ...Heh-heh...?
  14. theprawncracker

No one has missed anything... The ballot is on the first page of this thread and we're accepting emailed ballots up until the 20th. Send away!
  15. Do I, uh, have to? I haven't really been paying much attention to current forums lately...so...yeah...
  16. theprawncracker

Well... I GUESS you don't have to... *puts away hot tar and feathers* But you'll miss all the fun! :p
  17. Oh, well, there's always next year! Heh-heh... Right? :concern:

Well, I'll see if I can...
  18. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

*wears mustache and holds WhiteRabbit for Host sign* :confused:
  19. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Are you kidding me? GIVE me those! *grabs tar and feathers and chases after everyone* Vote! Vote ye! Avast ye stand forth and vote!
  20. Oh, dear... :eek: