The Sixth Somewhat-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards 2010

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Meanwhile, D'Snowth struggles in his electric chair, completely singed from head-to-toe with smoke billowing from him*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*All the while, Seymour Philip Hoffman tries to tunnel his way out from underneath the crushing giant stone coin, only to have it sink into the hole with him, which makes tunneling difficult*

*Meanwhile, Snowthy, still singed from being electrocuted 15,000 times, starts tapping his foot on the floor in Morse Code: ...---...*

Pork

Reaction score
Oh! It's this time of year again! Interesting.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Seymour manages to dig his way out of the ground*

Enough playing games... forget the demand... you will NEVER see your precious snowth again... I have plans for him...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Black massive lump falls on Seymour's head, the rest of the substance falling afterwards, filling up the room.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Sos, of course! Like, you know - "spaghetti sos", "hot sos", "hitting the sos".

Mmm...dinnertime!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Seymour escapes from inside the room, dragging a large burlap sack behind him. Hours later, at Hoover Dam...*

SEYMOUR: Goodbyyyyyyyyyyyyye, I'll miss you Snowthy... *Drops sack into water*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Unfortunately, Hoover Dam lives up to its name, sucking Seymour into the whirring hydroelectric motors, dragging him into some mechanized mayhem. *Meanwhile a crane arm dips into the water, fishing out the sacked Snowth, depositing him onto the unloading platform where a blade slices the foodsack overcoat freeing our buddy. At all this, a mysterious personage cloaked in shadows is manning the controls.

Me: Gee, the way I worked this ting, you'd think I knew someting about it.
*Heeeheeeheeeheeehee.