RIP Muppet Newsflash?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Concerning MC, we share the same concerns as each of you. Some major things are brewing as far as content and changes for the site... more announcements will be coming soon.
I am so glad to hear this! Thanks Phillip.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
That sounds interesting I am on board if you need any help!

Luke

Reaction score
Yes same here, its great news - if i can be of any help just get in touch.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
U have been looking over these old interviews we did on the newsflash, and I am thinking about trying to contact some of these people and trying to up date there interveiwes a little bit. there are now some questions that I could ask that now that i think about it could have been asked.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Concerning MC, we share the same concerns as each of you. Some major things are brewing as far as content and changes for the site... more announcements will be coming soon.
Very interesting! Likewise, if you need any help, as the others said, I'd be happy to contribute.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Very interesting! Likewise, if you need any help, as the others said, I'd be happy to contribute.
Thanks, I'm kind of going out on my own with this. Greg was the contact guy when we did these at first, but it was not like he had some special contact or anything he just contacted there web sites. So I'm going to try, and ask I mean what would it hurt It's not like i would be doing a whole interview with them just a few add on questions. I also have kind of in the works something going on with the ask Jim stuff, and I'm working on compiling all the questions, and answers into one interview so there are things on my end that are happening

zns

Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, whatever happens happens. Simple enough. :cool:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, whatever happens happens. Simple enough. :cool:
I don't have that kind of mindset when it comes to the fandom of the Muppets. Yes we have a few really great sites, but I feel that each one has there own major role. I truly care what happens to ecah, and if there is anything i can do to add to or help the site in any way I'm going to do so. I know that I'm not alone in how I feel about that, because I have seen it in peoples comments.

Count von Count

Reaction score
So why did Muppet NewFlash really stop?
I think Greg should help out a muppetfans.com it's a shame not to hear from him anymore.

MuppetMusings

Reaction score
So why did Muppet NewFlash really stop?
I corresponded with Greg last week (as he donated the interviews from his site to be archived on my blog - http://muppetbalcony.blogspot.com). He is doing fine. Apparently the main reason he stopped updating the Muppet Newsflash was to focus on his family - he got married in late '09 and became the father of twin girls sometime last year. He sent me a nice e-mail about it all, I'll check with him to see if I can re-post it here, as I see others are curious about his whereabouts.