The Cheapest Muppet Central Forum Awards of All-Time!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ooh...Victoria Sponge...*slices and fills with jam and cream* Would someone pass the icing sugar?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*wades through slimey sesame seedy dimes*

And now we take you deep into the mind of Jim Henson--who I believe was a famous rugby star from New Guinea. He created many fantasy worlds in that mind of his and we have many fans of said worlds on our forum. Here are the top five Biggest Supporters of Jim Henson's Fantasy Worlds in 2009...

RedPiggy
GelflingGirl
Laszlo
Phillip Chapman
ZeppoAndFriends

And the most fantastic fantasy fan is...

REDPIGGY

This is the second year in a row that RedPiggy has won this award and her support of the fantasy realms haven't subsided at all. Congratulations!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh yeaahhh, there's still water everywhere. I'll take care of it. *claps*

*huge sponges fall from the sky*

*actual applause*
Thankfully it isn't a Shamwow...

On the other hand, we still can't afford a real wow.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
...Rugby... from New Guinea?

...Prawnie, I think you need to have your head inspected. It might've been injured from all the stuff falling from the sky.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oooh! Congratulations, RedPiggy! Next time I need a good fantasy I'll look to you!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Me (dresses up as Mizumi, dashes to get award and huggle it): Squee! I shall continue to search for the Heart of the Labyrinth! *looks at award, lip quivering* First it was Hoggle, now Chamby ... why can't Jareth ever be on this thing? :stick_out_tongue:

Rizzo (drying off, but sesame seeds are stuck all over him): Great -- she'll nevah let us live dis down.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Me (dresses up as Mizumi, dashes to get award and huggle it): Squee! I shall continue to search for the Heart of the Labyrinth! *looks at award, lip quivering* First it was Hoggle, now Chamby ... why can't Jareth ever be on this thing?
I'm sure we have a life-size cardboard David Bowie in the sham celebrity crowd...Just with slightly less tight pants and properly combed hair.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
While we're on the subject of that Jenson fellow... apparently he started his own company and apparently people like to support it! (I think they make both real and Shamwows.) Here are the top five Biggest Supporters of The Jim Henson Company in 2009...

Fozzie Bear
stephenjilizard
GelflingWaldo
Beauregard
ToasterBoy

And the best friend of Sid the Science Kid, Dinosaur Train, Puppet Up! and other projects is...

GELFLINGWALDO

GelflingWaldo, better known as Greg, runs The Muppet Newsflash website which is always on the front-running of Jim Henson Company news.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
JENson? ...Oh, Prawnie... I'm... getting REALLY worried about your head... um... MEDIC! NURSE!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I'm sure we have a life-size cardboard David Bowie in the sham celebrity crowd...Just with slightly less tight pants and properly combed hair.
Me (finds it and drags it to her room in Hensonville, then returns)

TogetherAgain said:
JENson? ...Oh, Prawnie... I'm... getting REALLY worried about your head... um... MEDIC! NURSE!
Me (pops over with a few needles and a penlight): I'm ready! Where's my patient? I swear I've done this before -- MWAHAHAHAHA!