The Cheapest Muppet Central Forum Awards of All-Time!

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Gooo Gelfie! Where'd she go? *goes off in search*
I'm here! Had to go to the library. *walks onstage to accept award while dressed up as a newspaper reporter* Oh, the theme this year isn't "The Great Muppet Central Awards Caper"? :embarrassed:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
With that award we change from our "Forum Friends and Family" categories to our "Muppet Appreciation" categories. Usually we would have an elaborate scene change on stage... but with the budget cuts all we can afford is my Kermit plush sitting on the stage next to me. ...It's not easy being broke.

Anyway, for the first award in this category we honor the Biggest Supporter of The Muppets in 2009. This award goes to members who show their support for Kermit the Pig, Miss Mousey, Angus McGonagle, and all their friends. The top five Biggest Supporters of The Muppets in 2009 are...

theprawncracker
dwayne1115
JJandJanice
dwmckim
frogboy4

And the biggest Muppet freak is...

THEPRAWNCRACKER

Me? Really? Well... again, all I can say is I'm beyond flattered. Thanks everybody! I do my best to support Kermit and the gang. I figure they make me happy, so why shouldn't I do my best to make them happy too? ...Gosh, I'm weird. Oh well, on with the show!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I find it a little odd that I was nominated for most prominent member of 2009, considering I was absent up until this past July or so, and lassoed into coming back. :stick_out_tongue: While I'm honored to be named the biggest muffiner again, I honestly feel that award deserves to go to Double G this year, as she's done a lot more muffining these past few months than I have in this past year or so, lol. But thank ya, thank ya.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Did he say on with the shoe? *swaps Octopus outfit for skinny jeans, a t-shirt, and platform shoes*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:sleep: Huh, wha? Is it over?
:boo: Only the first half. So, what'd you think about it?
:sleep: I don't know, I slept through it.
Statler: Well, you didn't miss much.

Will catch the encore presentation after the whole thing's finished.
*Disappears.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
There's only one logical place to go from here: Sesame Street! ...Can anyone tell me how to get there? I know these five members probably have a good idea of how to! Here are the top five Biggest Supporters of Sesame Street in 2009...

Oscarfan
Drtooth
The Count
ISNorden
minor muppetz

And the biggest Sesame Seed of Muppet Central Forum in 2009 is...

OSCARFAN

This is the second year in a row Oscarfan has won this coveted prize. His future plans include moving to Sesame Street and living in a dumpster next to Oscar. (Note: All information presented in these awards may or may not be factual.)

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Woo! It's a good thing I have an empty trophy case for such an occasion!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I know how to get to Sesame Street! You take two lefts, a right, and a left, and when you can't go any further, turn around, and you're there!

...Oh wait... that's how you get to the studio. ...Well, I know the directions to SOMEWHERE...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh! I didn't realise we were at the Oscars. *ba-dum-cha!*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Me (grabs a gooey Rizzo out of Bear's mouth): Whew.

Rizzo (dripping in saliva): Ewwwwwwww ...