1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Cheapest Muppet Central Forum Awards of All-Time!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by theprawncracker, Feb 28, 2010.

1. MuppetsFan4Life

MuppetsFan4Life Active Member

Me- WHOO! What an awesome awards show! (to Kelly) This penguin crashed on my umbrella. Can you see if he's fine? And I think someone else is up there....
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Whoop-whooooop! Congratulations to everyone and everything! Now, I'm going to head home for some therapy. See you next time!
  3. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Me: I'm a nurse, not a vet!

Rizzo (looks at penguin): Did HE get chewed up by one o' Kell's pets? Nah? Den he's fine. *walks away*

Turbo: Dis was weirder dan gettin' my helmet.
  4. MuppetsFan4Life

MuppetsFan4Life Active Member

Me- (closes umbrella) Oh, fine...

Ojo- I wish you could've won something.

Me- I haven't been on the forum long enough. Hopefully, I make something of myself here and win something.

Ojo- (yawns) Can we go home now? I'm tired and I miss Snowbear.
  5. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

What a real treat reading this thread was since all the winners were excellent choices and there was a really good mix and wide variety!

I'm especially thrilled for Reevz1977's win in the artist award. Remember when i said that it would be a shame if this year's awards didn't happen because there was some great stuff happening this last year and some achievements really merited appropriate recognition? This was one of the main things in the back of my mind when i posted that. Very happy to see him get that recognition from the fellow fans even if Muppets Studio has a blind eye. (Maybe trying to hard to emulate Kermit pupils?)

Because i had a huge mess of things going on in my personal life this last decade, 2009 was really the first time i got a lot more involved with the forums again after being away or slightly in the background for awhile (pretty much taking a backseat around the year the awards began!) so it was a neat surprise to see myself winning my first two awards! Though of course the Muppeteer Supporter Award really goes out to everyone who took the time to send a postcard, write an article, phone/write/email Disney during the Wherefore Whitmire incident.

A quick correction though...

Actually since 1998 since i was there at the beginning of the original Delphi forum. Normally i wouldn't say anything but now i have that whole "informative" thingie to live up to! Seriously though, since i started a new job this month, i'm hoping i can get back to being even more informative by reviving Muppet Freak though i want to wait a bit to see how things go (good job, pays well, but the top management is VERY fire-happy letting people go left and right on whims.)

BTW, Prawnie, when you have the chance, i think it would be nice if you could post a seperate thread that has a listing of the winners (and nominees for those years when they were also announced) of the last six years since that would also not only make a neat reference but also would allow people to find that information in a quick convenient way (since otherwise one has to hunt down the respective threads and often has to page through dozens of pages).

Congrats to all the winners...(and also the nominees as they all play just about an equal role in keeping the place special) and thanks to everyone who voted. What with all the slime and the water and such, maybe next year, we can get aired or at least some corporate sponsorship from Nickelodeon?
  6. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Congratulations to all the winners this year. :excited:

And thank you Beau for your special mention for Snowthy. He's such a good friend of mine and I'm pleased he's valued by everybody here so much. :D
  7. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

My sincerest congrats to the winners! :)

*Ducks a flying penguin :)zany:) and marshmallow peeps*

Who threw that? I'll have you know that I'm entitled to be here and to congratulate the winners if I want to!

*Gets pelted with muffins*

FINE! I'M GOING! STOP MUFFINING ME! :grouchy:

*Slinks out of thread to go and type more of Frognapped*
  8. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

You got me! I am Rodney Dangerfield. A girl called me the other day and said come on over, nobody's home. I went over. Nobody was home. No respect...I get no respect, I tell ya...my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio. Sheesh! The way my luck is running, if I was a politician, I would be honest! I just can't win. I looked up my family tree and found three dogs using it. Hoo boy...I remember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof! I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous...everyone hasn't met me yet! I tell ya, it's tough bein' me, you kiddin'? I was so ugly, my mother used to feed me with a slingshot! I worked in a pet store, and people would ask how big I would get. Pfft. My father carries around the picture of the kid who came with the wallet! And I was an ugly kid too, hoo boy was I ugly. I stuck my head out the window and got arrested for mooning! On Halloween, all the parents sent their kids out dressed as me!

Thank you for this award. I'm glad to have been nominated. Thanks to all who voted!
  9. Winslow Leach

Woot! Congrats, Ailie! =D
  10. Winslow Leach

Ailie, I can honestly say Coming of the Roads is the best fic I've read here since...well, since your last one! It's an extremely entertaining, funny, sad and involving story that gets better and better with each chapter! You totally deserved this award, and I look forward to reading the rest of it!:D

p.s. your stuff is so not crap! Must I resort to my Dave Coulier impression? O_O I must!

Cut. It. Out.

Hee! XPPPPP
  11. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Hey guys!

*Enters rather awkwardly, sporting a... wedding dress...? Hoping to perform... Like a Virgin in... light of the... cermony? Is unsure of what awards cememony this is, perhaps?* I just wanted to say congrats to everyone who won an award this evening. :halo: Actually, it's 2:40 PM here, and it's during my free period, and I'm supposed to be completing psych homework, but I couldn't resist. :3 I'm flattered that I was actually nominated for something, really (um, um, roffle @ me being nominated for most craziest MC member. x33 Ha, that's awesome, cheers guys. :) BUT... if this was Eurovision I prol'ly would've won something *even though I reside in Australia. Huh.*). So... thanks! And well done again to others. :D
  12. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

*slinks in, wearing polka-dotted pajamas and carrying a giant teddy bear* Oh my gosh it's the MC awards! *yawn* Congratulations everybodeeeee! *falls asleep on the floor*
  13. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

:o :D

I gotst an honorable mention? My post got voted for? People remember that post? That speech has been officially NAMED? *GASP*

:insatiable: Me so happy.

And I got an award? For being enthusiastic? Not for asking too many questions in a post? Awesome!

Thank you to all voters who may have voted for my enthusiasm... and, no, I don't look good in a skirt and pom poms.

Oh, and Beauregard? ... Killer suit, man.
  14. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Congradulations to all the nominees! Wish I were there!
  15. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Yikes, I missed the whole thing yesterday! Whoops! But seriously congrats to ALL winners and those nominated. A big high five and congrats to my buddy D'Snowth on his lifetime acheivement! Way to go Muffin Monster! :)
  16. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Thanks Beth! *Huggles*
  17. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Sorry I'm late! Here's a big CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS!

CLICK MEH!
  18. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Awesome video Davo, I lurved it!

And that big band rendition of TMS theme was very ceremonious, wonderful selection!
  19. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

BTW I'd just like to say thank you for nominating me for this category. I always try my best though I didn't win. But I don't give a hoot about that. I don't try to show thoughtfulness in order to get an award. I do it because I genuinely and sincerely care and want to help all my friends as much as I possibly can.:)

Congratulations to you Frogboy.:D
  20. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

*Sweetums and I arrive to the awards ceremony in a huff*
    I knew we'd catch up to you guys!......

*crickets chirping as George sweeps up*
    Me: Wow! George, you came out of retirement for this gig?
    George: Yeah, well my checks have been so little from the government lately- so I'm getting paid here with whatever edible items I can pick up. Hey- watch your step. There's some M&M's still good there...
    Me: Well, Sweetums, I guess you can still make that dinner party at Robin's place.
    *Sweetums runs off*

Well, I got here to the awards ceremony in my usual timing- incredibly "fashionably" late.:D
    But a hearty congratulations to all the winners of the various awards. I enjoyed paging through the flipbook drawing re-enactment of the events left on assembled napkins and paper towels.

*grabs some Peeps and M&M's*
    All right, George- want to go halvsies on the leftovers?:)