The Cheapest Muppet Central Forum Awards of All-Time!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey! HEY! Can someone...great...Toga's busy choking and Prawnie's announcing...RedPiggy! WhiteRabbit! Someone else without a colour in their name! HELP!

APRena

Reaction score
Congrats Snowth! I had a feeling he'd win this one...

AHHH! SOMEONE IS CHOKING! PANIC! *runs in circles* *pull rope that makes water fall from the sky* *soaks everyone*

Yay! Rain! Ohhhhh. Whoops.

(Yay! I'm HELPful. AND I don't have a color in my name! :big_grin:)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<gulps rain> <stops choking> PHEW! Oh, THANK you! Why, I'm so HAPPY not to be choking, I could sing and dance! <Dances> I'm siiiiiiiiiinging in the raaaain... just siiiiiiiiinging in the raaaaaain! ...Hey, who's that shady man dragging Beau away?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Boy, oh boy. I went the concession stand, and when I got back I had to go through 6 pages! And two nominations already? Sweet-a-roonie!

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Ojo- Hang on! Beauregard! I'm coming! (runs after them)

Me- OJO! Don't run- (sighs, runs after her)

Ojo- (to shady figure) Leave him alone, you...you...bad person!

Me- (punches shady figure with a rubber chicken) Let go NOW!

Beauregard

Reaction score
FINALLY! Someone notices! *is still being dragged away...although it turns out the shady figure is actually a cardboard cut-out of Jude Law...which, having been dampened by the sudden waterflow, falls apart*

Well, that was easy.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hmm... I wonder if I should've sold someone other than Beau? ...Nah.

Up next we have the Most Informative Member of 2009 award. This award goes to the member who spends his time informing people of things when they may be confused about the details. Members like this are why I know so much about the Muppets (and because I just have no life). The top five Most Informative Members of 2009 are...

dwmckim
frogboy4
theprawncracker
stephenjilizard
DrmaticEmphasis

And the member whose information we love to learn is...

DWMCKIM

This is dwmckim's first Muppet Central Forum Award, but he has been an active member of Muppet Central since 2002. dwmckim can be credited for saving the awards this year by pleading people to vote (it worked!).

APRena

Reaction score
Hey, didjaknow that they used milk to make the rain show up on camera for the movie? I'm such a musical nerd. Anyway, back to being a pain in Prawnie's neck... gee, what is there left to make fall from the sky to bankrupt him? I KNOW!

*money falls from ceiling.*
*Unfortunately for everyone, it's in dimes*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<sloshes through large puddles to return to "seat"> Y'know, Prawnie... you REALLY should've gone with a mop, instead of that urn. <squats down in a puddle> Yay, dwmckim, for saving the awards! ...I think they could've used just a LITTLE more saving. Or a saving's account.

<opens umbrella to shelter self from raining dimes> Why couldn't it be quarters? Then I'd be able to do my laundry...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Congratulations, DW! I've learned so much from you this past year!

*is hit in the eye with a dime* It's like that kid is trying to steal my thunder...*rearranges eye-patch shaped like lightning* I'm so glad I got Gaga to design my wardrobe this season...