1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Cheapest Muppet Central Forum Awards of All-Time!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by theprawncracker, Feb 28, 2010.

1. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Bear (gnawing on cardboard audience)
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

You mean DanDan the Strawberry man? I haven't seen that ol' coot in YEARS.
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Didn't the Miner Muppets go on strike? (British joke)

Okay, let me try again...

Keep going for gold, Minor!
  4. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

<pries nose out of book> Hm... That might've been easier if I'd opened the book first.

<stares at Prawnie> ...You're making jokes about diseases now? Oyyyy... <shoves nose back into book>
  5. MuppetsFan4Life

MuppetsFan4Life Active Member

Ojo- Isn't it bad luck to have an umbrella open like that?

Me- Nah! I don't believe in bad luck, anyway. What could happen to me?
  6. Beauregard

Hey, no need to give him the COLD shoulder. Maybe you can influence-a him to do different jokes...Aheh....

*wearing new costume designed to look like a giant ladder is growing from my hair* Talk about bad luck, I'm walking under a ladder!
  7. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

*wooes/claps* :halo:
  8. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*pushes nurse RedPiggy away* Can't you see I'm trying to do an awards show here? Besides... I can't afford health insurance on this budget!

*clear throat* Moving ON... Our next award is for the Biggest Supporter of the Muppeteers in 2009. This award goes to a member who goes above and beyond to show support for those people who go below and around. The top five Biggest Supporters of the Muppeteers in 2009 are...

Fozzie Bear
    theprawncracker
    dwmckim
    Muppet Newsgirl
    dwayne1115

And the member truly worthy of the title Muppeteersketeer is...

DWMCKIM

This is dwmckim's second win of the night. Most people voted for dwmckim in this category because he started the "Postcards for Steve Whitmire" campaign back in September during the faux-frog scare.
  9. TogetherAgain

<blinks at Beau> ...<shoves nose deeper into book> I miss my rock.
  10. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Rock: You cheated on meh! ;_;
  11. Beauregard

DW! You are SO deserving of that award after creating the Postcard plan! Congratulations! -- Congratulations to everyone else who was nominated as well!

Oh! And now I must go and get changed once more before the end of the show!
  12. theprawncracker

Enthusiasm can come in many forms. Slime, dimes, sponges, Shamwows, sesame seeds, cardboard cut outs of Jude Law... And when it comes to being a Muppet fan, undying enthusiasm is one of the most important aspects. Why, where would Kermit and the gang be if they weren't enthusiastic? (Probably in a sanitarium... or prison.) Here are the top five Most Enthusiastic Members of 2009...

beaker
    Super Scooter
    theprawncracker
    dwayne1115
    Gelfling Girl

And the biggest cheerleader of 2009 is...

SUPER SCOOTER

This is Super Scooter's first Muppet Central Forum Award. Obviously people voted for him because he looks great in a skirt and holding pom-poms. (But of course that's not why I voted for him...)
  13. RedPiggy

Pearl Sinclair (sneaks in despite not living in Hensonville anymore): On account I ain't had the chance ta meet all y'all ... for this real humdinger of a party ... consider all o' New Pangaea ... or the state o' Oregon ... dependin' on which fic universe yer readin' ... I humbly submit a buffet table fit fer a 60 foot Swamp Monster. Eat up, y'all. *gets behind the table to serve*
  14. Beauregard

He's been wearing...---Great, now I'm going to have to change my entire look for the end of the show! Congrats Scoot! You deserve it!
  15. TogetherAgain

<wielding imaginary pompoms> Gimme an S! Gimme a U! Gimme a P! Gimme an E! Gimme... I'm too lazy to keep spelling. My enthusiasm just isn't award-winning.
  16. RedPiggy

Pearl (hands TogetherAgain a protein shake): This oughta perk you right up, hon.
  17. Beauregard

Give her SOUP!...Hey, my spelling was never great...*continues to button costume*
  18. theprawncracker

Up next is an award I'm really drawn to. Outstanding Fan Artist of 2009 goes to those members with unbridled artistic skill and a desire to share it with the world. Oh, and they draw Muppets pretty darn good. Here are the top five contenders for Outstanding Fan Artist of 2009...

Nekoshema
    Drtooth
    Reevz1977
    lowercasegods
    Vic Romano

And the member who has a brush with destiny is...

REEVZ1977

Reevz1977 is most well-known for his exceptional Muppet theater piece. It still remains unfinished, but Muppet fans are already blown away by the "early" looks at the characters.
  19. TogetherAgain

Now THAT is something I can HEARTILY APPLAUD! WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO! I LOVE that piece. Keep it up, Reevz!

Nice puns, Prawn.
  20. Beauregard

Congrutes, mon frit! (Are we certain that Reeve is not Computer Generated himself? If so, this could get sticky...)

I always LOVE when MC members contribute to the arts. And, I think, something Jim would totally approve of.

Nice buns, Brawn.