The Cheapest Muppet Central Forum Awards of All-Time!

APRena

Reaction score
*confetti falls from the sky accompanied by party horns* Congrats frogboy4!

(And take THAT, Prawnie...)

Beauregard

Reaction score
And the member whose thoughts you think about the most, I think, is...

FROGBOY4
Congratulations, Jamie! You totally deserve this one and I'm glad it went to you! You've always provided fair and balanced views and keep this forum on track without going to extreme measures! :smile::smile::smile:

Edit: *has sparkly mantle stolen from self halfway through making above congratulatory speech...**ahem*...excuse me a moment.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Rizzo (up on the ceiling): Help ... me ... *whimpers*

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- Oh, no! He's up too high! (takes out 3 darts) I hope this works. (throws darts at balloons and they pop, leaving rizzo plummeting to the ground) SOMEBODY CATCH HIM!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*runs in wearing glasses with hair ruffled up* This is a--*scrunches up face at confetti* You really are trying to bankrupt me, aren't you?

*clears throat* THIS is a Muppet Central Forum Newsflash! The top five Outstanding Reporters of Muppet News in 2009 are...

theprawncracker
stephenjilizard
muppetperson
dwmckim
Corey Edwards

This just in--the winner, ironically enough, is...

THEPRAWNCRACKER

*tosses off glasses* This really means a ton, everybody! As most of you know, 2009 was the year I started The Muppet Mindset and it was the year I really stared to report Muppet news for everyone to read. I'm honored to receive this award and you have my word that I'll keep up the reporting until there isn't anymore Muppet news (or I die, whichever comes first).

APRena

Reaction score
All the shininess has made me feel completely underdressed for the occasion... *scampers to dressing room, returns wearing large plastic heart shaped sunglasses and sparkly feather boa... and a #1 foam finger* MUCH better.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Bear (jumps four feet in the air and grabs Rizzo in his mouth and runs off, tail wagging)

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- Good job! You can drop him now. He needs to stay for the rest of the awards, you know.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*dons outfit made entirely of newspaper*

Congratulations Prawnie!

Hmm...there's some letters missing from this newspaper... 'w'e' 'a'r'e' 'h'o'l'd'i'n'g 't'h'e 'n'e'x't 'a'w'a'r'd' f'o'r r'a'n's'o'm...I wonder what that could mean. Oh well...