1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 16th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Once Upon a Sesame Street Christmas
    The Muppets show how "the most unfriendly street in town" transformed into Sesame Street in this new, one-hour Christmas special.

4. Christmas Shopping
    Get great deals and go Christmas shopping for everyone on your list! From Blu-rays and DVDs to Plush and Toys to Collector's Books you'll find something for everyone.

5. The Muppets Open Macy's Parade
    On Thanksgiving morning, the Muppets kicked off the 90th Annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Let us know your thoughts on this anticipated appearance.

The Cheapest Muppet Central Forum Awards of All-Time!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by theprawncracker, Feb 28, 2010.

1. APRena

APRena New Member

Sesame... Seed...

AHAHA! I see what you did there. (congrats to peeps whose awards I missed, i.e Snowth, again, and Prawn, again.) But since I'm BACK, you know what time it is....

*sesame seeds fall from sky* Moohah!

2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*gets a damp roll and waves it to catch sesame seeds* Fancy!

3. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Another sign of poor budgeting and the recession... We have to hold the awards in a seedy neighborhood.

4. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Sarah (licks sesame seeds off of everyone's faces)

Turbo: Hey, dese might be real rev wit' Doozah sticks.

5. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Up next, it's Fraggle Rock! This was a big year for Fraggle Rock (albeit slightly lackluster) so a lot of folks came out to support the fuzzy underground creatures. Here are the top five Biggest Supporters of Fraggle Rock in 2009:

RedPiggy
    Drtooth
    CoryEdwards
    Super Scooter
    frogboy4

And the biggest Fraggle-phile of 2009 is...

CORYEDWARDS

This is Corey Edwards' first Muppet Central Forum Award. He is also the writer/director of the upcoming Fraggle Rock Movie, so it's no wonder that Muppet fans voted him the biggest supporter of their favorite Fraggles.

6. RedPiggy

Me (startled): Huh?

Turbo: Yeah, dey said yer name, but dat movie guy beat you.

Me (shakes Cory Edwards): MOVIE! NOW!

7. TogetherAgain

...<scrubs face> <dances cares away> <slips in the puddles that still haven't been mopped up because Prawnie spent the money on a fancy urn> ...Ow.

8. Beauregard

Oh! That's fantastic! Maybe he can sell the award to bankroll the movie now! (Maybe WE should sell the awards to bankroll the ceremony?)

Has anyone seen my wig from the start of the show? I think it might have walked off somewhere...

9. RedPiggy

Me (made some finger puppets of Fraggles, hands them to a cardboard cutout of Cory): Here. Use these. I'll just slip on a brown shirt and I'll be Junior. *bites own tongue* How ith my lipth?

10. APRena

APRena New Member

Oh yeaahhh, there's still water everywhere. I'll take care of it. *claps*

*huge sponges fall from the sky*

*actual applause*

11. Beauregard

Ooh...Victoria Sponge...*slices and fills with jam and cream* Would someone pass the icing sugar?

12. theprawncracker

*wades through slimey sesame seedy dimes*

And now we take you deep into the mind of Jim Henson--who I believe was a famous rugby star from New Guinea. He created many fantasy worlds in that mind of his and we have many fans of said worlds on our forum. Here are the top five Biggest Supporters of Jim Henson's Fantasy Worlds in 2009...

RedPiggy
    GelflingGirl
    Laszlo
    Phillip Chapman
    ZeppoAndFriends

And the most fantastic fantasy fan is...

REDPIGGY

This is the second year in a row that RedPiggy has won this award and her support of the fantasy realms haven't subsided at all. Congratulations!

13. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Thankfully it isn't a Shamwow...

On the other hand, we still can't afford a real wow.

14. TogetherAgain

...Rugby... from New Guinea?

...Prawnie, I think you need to have your head inspected. It might've been injured from all the stuff falling from the sky.

15. Beauregard

Oooh! Congratulations, RedPiggy! Next time I need a good fantasy I'll look to you!

16. RedPiggy

Me (dresses up as Mizumi, dashes to get award and huggle it): Squee! I shall continue to search for the Heart of the Labyrinth! *looks at award, lip quivering* First it was Hoggle, now Chamby ... why can't Jareth ever be on this thing? :p

Rizzo (drying off, but sesame seeds are stuck all over him): Great -- she'll nevah let us live dis down.

17. Beauregard

I'm sure we have a life-size cardboard David Bowie in the sham celebrity crowd...Just with slightly less tight pants and properly combed hair.

18. theprawncracker

While we're on the subject of that Jenson fellow... apparently he started his own company and apparently people like to support it! (I think they make both real and Shamwows.) Here are the top five Biggest Supporters of The Jim Henson Company in 2009...

Fozzie Bear
    stephenjilizard
    GelflingWaldo
    Beauregard
    ToasterBoy

And the best friend of Sid the Science Kid, Dinosaur Train, Puppet Up! and other projects is...

GELFLINGWALDO

GelflingWaldo, better known as Greg, runs The Muppet Newsflash website which is always on the front-running of Jim Henson Company news.

19. TogetherAgain

JENson? ...Oh, Prawnie... I'm... getting REALLY worried about your head... um... MEDIC! NURSE!

20. RedPiggy

Me (finds it and drags it to her room in Hensonville, then returns)

Me (pops over with a few needles and a penlight): I'm ready! Where's my patient? I swear I've done this before -- MWAHAHAHAHA!