1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Cheapest Muppet Central Forum Awards of All-Time!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by theprawncracker, Feb 28, 2010.

1. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

With that award we change from our "Forum Friends and Family" categories to our "Muppet Appreciation" categories. Usually we would have an elaborate scene change on stage... but with the budget cuts all we can afford is my Kermit plush sitting on the stage next to me. ...It's not easy being broke.

Anyway, for the first award in this category we honor the Biggest Supporter of The Muppets in 2009. This award goes to members who show their support for Kermit the Pig, Miss Mousey, Angus McGonagle, and all their friends. The top five Biggest Supporters of The Muppets in 2009 are...

theprawncracker
    dwayne1115
    JJandJanice
    dwmckim
    frogboy4

And the biggest Muppet freak is...

THEPRAWNCRACKER

Me? Really? Well... again, all I can say is I'm beyond flattered. Thanks everybody! I do my best to support Kermit and the gang. I figure they make me happy, so why shouldn't I do my best to make them happy too? ...Gosh, I'm weird. Oh well, on with the show!
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I find it a little odd that I was nominated for most prominent member of 2009, considering I was absent up until this past July or so, and lassoed into coming back. :p While I'm honored to be named the biggest muffiner again, I honestly feel that award deserves to go to Double G this year, as she's done a lot more muffining these past few months than I have in this past year or so, lol. But thank ya, thank ya.
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Did he say on with the shoe? *swaps Octopus outfit for skinny jeans, a t-shirt, and platform shoes*
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

:sleep: Huh, wha? Is it over?
    :boo: Only the first half. So, what'd you think about it?
    :sleep: I don't know, I slept through it.
    Statler: Well, you didn't miss much.

Will catch the encore presentation after the whole thing's finished.
    *Disappears.
  5. theprawncracker

There's only one logical place to go from here: Sesame Street! ...Can anyone tell me how to get there? I know these five members probably have a good idea of how to! Here are the top five Biggest Supporters of Sesame Street in 2009...

Oscarfan
    Drtooth
    The Count
    ISNorden
    minor muppetz

And the biggest Sesame Seed of Muppet Central Forum in 2009 is...

OSCARFAN

This is the second year in a row Oscarfan has won this coveted prize. His future plans include moving to Sesame Street and living in a dumpster next to Oscar. (Note: All information presented in these awards may or may not be factual.)
  6. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Woo! It's a good thing I have an empty trophy case for such an occasion!
  7. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

I know how to get to Sesame Street! You take two lefts, a right, and a left, and when you can't go any further, turn around, and you're there!

...Oh wait... that's how you get to the studio. ...Well, I know the directions to SOMEWHERE...
  8. Beauregard

Oh! I didn't realise we were at the Oscars. *ba-dum-cha!*
  9. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

*kidnaps Jeanette and holds a dagger at her neck* ...I'll do it. :confused:
  10. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Me (grabs a gooey Rizzo out of Bear's mouth): Whew.

Rizzo (dripping in saliva): Ewwwwwwww ...
  11. APRena

APRena New Member

Sesame... Seed...

AHAHA! I see what you did there. (congrats to peeps whose awards I missed, i.e Snowth, again, and Prawn, again.) But since I'm BACK, you know what time it is....

*sesame seeds fall from sky* Moohah!
  12. Beauregard

*gets a damp roll and waves it to catch sesame seeds* Fancy!
  13. TogetherAgain

Another sign of poor budgeting and the recession... We have to hold the awards in a seedy neighborhood.
  14. RedPiggy

Sarah (licks sesame seeds off of everyone's faces)

Turbo: Hey, dese might be real rev wit' Doozah sticks.
  15. theprawncracker

Up next, it's Fraggle Rock! This was a big year for Fraggle Rock (albeit slightly lackluster) so a lot of folks came out to support the fuzzy underground creatures. Here are the top five Biggest Supporters of Fraggle Rock in 2009:

RedPiggy
    Drtooth
    CoryEdwards
    Super Scooter
    frogboy4

And the biggest Fraggle-phile of 2009 is...

CORYEDWARDS

This is Corey Edwards' first Muppet Central Forum Award. He is also the writer/director of the upcoming Fraggle Rock Movie, so it's no wonder that Muppet fans voted him the biggest supporter of their favorite Fraggles.
  16. RedPiggy

Me (startled): Huh?

Turbo: Yeah, dey said yer name, but dat movie guy beat you.

Me (shakes Cory Edwards): MOVIE! NOW!
  17. TogetherAgain

...<scrubs face> <dances cares away> <slips in the puddles that still haven't been mopped up because Prawnie spent the money on a fancy urn> ...Ow.
  18. Beauregard

Oh! That's fantastic! Maybe he can sell the award to bankroll the movie now! (Maybe WE should sell the awards to bankroll the ceremony?)

Has anyone seen my wig from the start of the show? I think it might have walked off somewhere...
  19. RedPiggy

Me (made some finger puppets of Fraggles, hands them to a cardboard cutout of Cory): Here. Use these. I'll just slip on a brown shirt and I'll be Junior. *bites own tongue* How ith my lipth?
  20. APRena

APRena New Member

Oh yeaahhh, there's still water everywhere. I'll take care of it. *claps*

*huge sponges fall from the sky*

*actual applause*