1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Cheapest Muppet Central Forum Awards of All-Time!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by theprawncracker, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Ooh...Victoria Sponge...*slices and fills with jam and cream* Would someone pass the icing sugar?
  2. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*wades through slimey sesame seedy dimes*

And now we take you deep into the mind of Jim Henson--who I believe was a famous rugby star from New Guinea. He created many fantasy worlds in that mind of his and we have many fans of said worlds on our forum. Here are the top five Biggest Supporters of Jim Henson's Fantasy Worlds in 2009...

RedPiggy
    GelflingGirl
    Laszlo
    Phillip Chapman
    ZeppoAndFriends

And the most fantastic fantasy fan is...

REDPIGGY

This is the second year in a row that RedPiggy has won this award and her support of the fantasy realms haven't subsided at all. Congratulations!
  3. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Thankfully it isn't a Shamwow...

On the other hand, we still can't afford a real wow.
  4. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

...Rugby... from New Guinea?

...Prawnie, I think you need to have your head inspected. It might've been injured from all the stuff falling from the sky.
  5. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Oooh! Congratulations, RedPiggy! Next time I need a good fantasy I'll look to you!
  6. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Me (dresses up as Mizumi, dashes to get award and huggle it): Squee! I shall continue to search for the Heart of the Labyrinth! *looks at award, lip quivering* First it was Hoggle, now Chamby ... why can't Jareth ever be on this thing? :p

Rizzo (drying off, but sesame seeds are stuck all over him): Great -- she'll nevah let us live dis down.
  7. Beauregard Well-Known Member

I'm sure we have a life-size cardboard David Bowie in the sham celebrity crowd...Just with slightly less tight pants and properly combed hair.
  8. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

While we're on the subject of that Jenson fellow... apparently he started his own company and apparently people like to support it! (I think they make both real and Shamwows.) Here are the top five Biggest Supporters of The Jim Henson Company in 2009...

Fozzie Bear
    stephenjilizard
    GelflingWaldo
    Beauregard
    ToasterBoy

And the best friend of Sid the Science Kid, Dinosaur Train, Puppet Up! and other projects is...

GELFLINGWALDO

GelflingWaldo, better known as Greg, runs The Muppet Newsflash website which is always on the front-running of Jim Henson Company news.
  9. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

JENson? ...Oh, Prawnie... I'm... getting REALLY worried about your head... um... MEDIC! NURSE!
  10. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Me (finds it and drags it to her room in Hensonville, then returns)

Me (pops over with a few needles and a penlight): I'm ready! Where's my patient? I swear I've done this before -- MWAHAHAHAHA!
  11. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Oh! Hey, wow! Thanks for the nomination guys! The other day I saw a 40-foot piranha octopus manufactured for the Lady-Gaga concert by JHC in real life! So...hmm...actually, maybe I should be nominated as biggest Gaga supporter...

Congrats Waldo! (Where's Waldo?)
  12. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

And now the award for Biggest Supporter of Muppet Merchandise in 2009. Also known as the person who supports all the stuff I want be able to buy after I pay off this mess of an awards show. The top four Biggest Supporters of Muppet Merchandise in 2009 are...

beaker
    muppetperson
    frogboy4
    Kermieuk

And the winner of the most-cluttered living room award is...

MUPPETPERSON

muppetperson has acted as an insider to fans of eFX Collectibles Muppet Poser Puppet line. He knows more about Rizzo's insides than anyone--including that fish Rizzo swallowed whole.
  13. MuppetsFan4Life Active Member

Me- (opens an umbrella) Honestly, we have to stop being pelted with random objects. What's next? Rubber chickens and ping pong balls?
  14. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

If it's any consolation Toga, I've been concerned about Prawnie's head ever since I first witnessed him swallow live chipmunks, and even humans WHOLE.
  15. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Rizzo: O_O
  16. Beauregard Well-Known Member

*claps*

*is hit in the eye with an umbrella*

*collapse*

What? I can only make claps/collapse jokes once in each award show?
  17. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Prawnie... your presentation has lost its flair. <Shoves nose in a book> <accidentally closes book on nose> OW!
  18. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Me (in nurse scrubs, poking Prawnie): Now -- tell me where it hurts.
  19. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Wasn't that Dandan!

*waits for flour to fall from ceiling after Toga's last comment*
  20. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

While we're on the subject of merchandise, we have to acknowledge Sesame things. 2009 was a fantastic year for Sesame Street merchandise. Two wonderful books, a phenomenal DVD set, and lots of lackluster other things! Naturally we had many members buying stuff up. Here are the Biggest Supporters of Sesame Street Merchandise in 2009...

Oscarfan
    Drtooth
    minor muppetz
    Phillip Chapman

And the winner, who surely has Tickle Me Elmo fever (aka, scarlet fever--get it?) is...

MINOR MUPPETZ

It is no secret that minor muppetz loves Sesame Street--and Sesame Street merchandise. He has written many articles for The Muppet Mindset reviewing Sesame Street products.