1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 16th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Once Upon a Sesame Street Christmas
    The Muppets show how "the most unfriendly street in town" transformed into Sesame Street in this new, one-hour Christmas special.

4. Christmas Shopping
    Get great deals and go Christmas shopping for everyone on your list! From Blu-rays and DVDs to Plush and Toys to Collector's Books you'll find something for everyone.

5. The Muppets Open Macy's Parade
    On Thanksgiving morning, the Muppets kicked off the 90th Annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Let us know your thoughts on this anticipated appearance.

The Cheapest Muppet Central Forum Awards of All-Time!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by theprawncracker, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Oh! Hey, wow! Thanks for the nomination guys! The other day I saw a 40-foot piranha octopus manufactured for the Lady-Gaga concert by JHC in real life! So...hmm...actually, maybe I should be nominated as biggest Gaga supporter...

Congrats Waldo! (Where's Waldo?)

2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

And now the award for Biggest Supporter of Muppet Merchandise in 2009. Also known as the person who supports all the stuff I want be able to buy after I pay off this mess of an awards show. The top four Biggest Supporters of Muppet Merchandise in 2009 are...

beaker
    muppetperson
    frogboy4
    Kermieuk

And the winner of the most-cluttered living room award is...

MUPPETPERSON

muppetperson has acted as an insider to fans of eFX Collectibles Muppet Poser Puppet line. He knows more about Rizzo's insides than anyone--including that fish Rizzo swallowed whole.

3. MuppetsFan4Life

MuppetsFan4Life Active Member

Me- (opens an umbrella) Honestly, we have to stop being pelted with random objects. What's next? Rubber chickens and ping pong balls?

4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

If it's any consolation Toga, I've been concerned about Prawnie's head ever since I first witnessed him swallow live chipmunks, and even humans WHOLE.

5. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Rizzo: O_O

6. Beauregard

*claps*

*is hit in the eye with an umbrella*

*collapse*

What? I can only make claps/collapse jokes once in each award show?

7. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Prawnie... your presentation has lost its flair. <Shoves nose in a book> <accidentally closes book on nose> OW!

8. RedPiggy

Me (in nurse scrubs, poking Prawnie): Now -- tell me where it hurts.

9. Beauregard

Wasn't that Dandan!

*waits for flour to fall from ceiling after Toga's last comment*

10. theprawncracker

While we're on the subject of merchandise, we have to acknowledge Sesame things. 2009 was a fantastic year for Sesame Street merchandise. Two wonderful books, a phenomenal DVD set, and lots of lackluster other things! Naturally we had many members buying stuff up. Here are the Biggest Supporters of Sesame Street Merchandise in 2009...

Oscarfan
    Drtooth
    minor muppetz
    Phillip Chapman

And the winner, who surely has Tickle Me Elmo fever (aka, scarlet fever--get it?) is...

MINOR MUPPETZ

It is no secret that minor muppetz loves Sesame Street--and Sesame Street merchandise. He has written many articles for The Muppet Mindset reviewing Sesame Street products.

11. RedPiggy

Bear (gnawing on cardboard audience)

12. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

You mean DanDan the Strawberry man? I haven't seen that ol' coot in YEARS.

13. Beauregard

Didn't the Miner Muppets go on strike? (British joke)

Okay, let me try again...

Keep going for gold, Minor!

14. TogetherAgain

<pries nose out of book> Hm... That might've been easier if I'd opened the book first.

<stares at Prawnie> ...You're making jokes about diseases now? Oyyyy... <shoves nose back into book>

15. MuppetsFan4Life

MuppetsFan4Life Active Member

Ojo- Isn't it bad luck to have an umbrella open like that?

Me- Nah! I don't believe in bad luck, anyway. What could happen to me?

16. Beauregard

Hey, no need to give him the COLD shoulder. Maybe you can influence-a him to do different jokes...Aheh....

*wearing new costume designed to look like a giant ladder is growing from my hair* Talk about bad luck, I'm walking under a ladder!

17. theprawncracker

*pushes nurse RedPiggy away* Can't you see I'm trying to do an awards show here? Besides... I can't afford health insurance on this budget!

*clear throat* Moving ON... Our next award is for the Biggest Supporter of the Muppeteers in 2009. This award goes to a member who goes above and beyond to show support for those people who go below and around. The top five Biggest Supporters of the Muppeteers in 2009 are...

Fozzie Bear
    theprawncracker
    dwmckim
    Muppet Newsgirl
    dwayne1115

And the member truly worthy of the title Muppeteersketeer is...

DWMCKIM

This is dwmckim's second win of the night. Most people voted for dwmckim in this category because he started the "Postcards for Steve Whitmire" campaign back in September during the faux-frog scare.

18. TogetherAgain

<blinks at Beau> ...<shoves nose deeper into book> I miss my rock.

19. Beauregard

DW! You are SO deserving of that award after creating the Postcard plan! Congratulations! -- Congratulations to everyone else who was nominated as well!

Oh! And now I must go and get changed once more before the end of the show!

20. theprawncracker

Enthusiasm can come in many forms. Slime, dimes, sponges, Shamwows, sesame seeds, cardboard cut outs of Jude Law... And when it comes to being a Muppet fan, undying enthusiasm is one of the most important aspects. Why, where would Kermit and the gang be if they weren't enthusiastic? (Probably in a sanitarium... or prison.) Here are the top five Most Enthusiastic Members of 2009...

beaker
    Super Scooter
    theprawncracker
    dwayne1115
    Gelfling Girl

And the biggest cheerleader of 2009 is...

SUPER SCOOTER

This is Super Scooter's first Muppet Central Forum Award. Obviously people voted for him because he looks great in a skirt and holding pom-poms. (But of course that's not why I voted for him...)