The Cheapest Muppet Central Forum Awards of All-Time!

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Them too. :smile: *tosses* I guess I should sit down somewhere. *plops into random beanbag chair in the corner and waits for results*
OM NOM NOM :insatiable: *sits down also in the corner with Rena and some puppets*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I didn't know hecklers had the power to keep me from taking a bathroom break... Sheesh. Also, I completely deny any allegations that I was romantically involved with Hilda the Wardrobe Lady! (I was tangled up in her, yes, but romantically involved? Never.)

Our sixth award was meant to be Outstanding Post of 2009, but we had no clear-cut winner so instead I'm just going to highlight some of the greatest posts of 2009 as voted on by four (yes, only four) voters...

"
Can I just mention that I LOVE the word switcheroo? And I can't help wondering if it is sourced by the original most switcheroo of them all in Winnie the Pooh when Piglet" ~ Beauregard

[FONT=&quot]“That's will be awesome to watch those crazy muppets!u201D [/FONT]~ JEANYLASER

"Am I Wrong?" speech ~ Super Scooter

"Chemical Dependency No More" ~ Vic Romano

These were truly some of the greatest posts of 2009. Congratulations to those honored with this!

And on this trend of presenting awards (a trend we're trying to kick, mind you) award number seven is the award for Craziest Member of 2009. Some might say this is the most intensely fought for award on the forum, but most would say we're just crazy with no end to our means. The top five Craziest Members of 2009 are...

D'Snowth
WhiteRabbit
Kiki
Beakerfan
Drtooth

And the winner of their very own straight jacket (once we can afford it) is...

WHITERABBIT

This is hardly the first time WhiteRabbit has been nominated for the Craziest Member award. She's been crazy around Muppet Central for... a long time! Yet year after year we like to remind her of how crazy she is.

APRena

Reaction score
Where'd Prawnie go? I have all these balloons loaded into the ceiling for whoever wins next.

(Scratch that. *balloons fall celebratorily* Yaaaaay!)

Beauregard

Reaction score
YAY! *jumps up and down applauding WhiteRabbit...with dissasterous results, Marshmellow Peep-wise*

*returns to Toga's table* Clearly I am not read to take on Gaga's mantle of Award-show fashion icon...Although I actually DID take her mantle...*disappears under the table and returns wearing a sparkly mantle*

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- Will it be a crime if I took some of these balloons? Hmm.... (ties 3 balloons around Rizzo's tail without him noticing)

Ojo- What're you-

Me- Shhh! (whispers) Don't worry. I'll catch him if he goes too high.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<looks at Beau> Ooh, shiny! <blinks> ...<puts on sunglasses> VERY shiny.

We can't afford straight jackets, either? ...Can we at least afford the rope to tie people up and throw them in closets? That seems to be our usual tactic, anyway...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Rizzo (tries to steal some Peeps): 'Ey ... *madly tries to get some off the floor, but they're getting lower and lower* ... what kinda cruelty is dis?

Me (madly tries to tackle Bear and Sarah before they eat candy)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh, great, balloons! Something else I'll have to clean up once this is all over...

Coming up now we have the award for Most Thoughtful Member of 2009 (I think?). This award goes to the member who is thoughtful towards his or her fellow forum members (go figure). These members are all compassionate, concerned, and friendly towards their fellow Muppet fans. The top five Most Thoughtful Members of 2009 are...

dwmckim
Fozzie Bear
D'Snowth
frogboy4
Bill the Bubble Guy

And the member whose thoughts you think about the most, I think, is...

FROGBOY4

This is frogboy4's first Muppet Central Award, even though he's been around the forum for forever and a half. For some of frogboy4's greatest thoughts, check out... any thread he posts in!