1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Cheapest Muppet Central Forum Awards of All-Time!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by theprawncracker, Feb 28, 2010.

1. APRena

APRena New Member

Congrats Snowth! I had a feeling he'd win this one...

AHHH! SOMEONE IS CHOKING! PANIC! *runs in circles* *pull rope that makes water fall from the sky* *soaks everyone*

Yay! Rain! Ohhhhh. Whoops.

(Yay! I'm HELPful. AND I don't have a color in my name! :D)
  2. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

<gulps rain> <stops choking> PHEW! Oh, THANK you! Why, I'm so HAPPY not to be choking, I could sing and dance! <Dances> I'm siiiiiiiiiinging in the raaaain... just siiiiiiiiinging in the raaaaaain! ...Hey, who's that shady man dragging Beau away?
  3. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Boy, oh boy. I went the concession stand, and when I got back I had to go through 6 pages! And two nominations already? Sweet-a-roonie!
  4. MuppetsFan4Life

MuppetsFan4Life Active Member

Ojo- Hang on! Beauregard! I'm coming! (runs after them)

Me- OJO! Don't run- (sighs, runs after her)

Ojo- (to shady figure) Leave him alone, you...you...bad person!

Me- (punches shady figure with a rubber chicken) Let go NOW!
  5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

FINALLY! Someone notices! *is still being dragged away...although it turns out the shady figure is actually a cardboard cut-out of Jude Law...which, having been dampened by the sudden waterflow, falls apart*

Well, that was easy.
  6. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Hmm... I wonder if I should've sold someone other than Beau? ...Nah.

Up next we have the Most Informative Member of 2009 award. This award goes to the member who spends his time informing people of things when they may be confused about the details. Members like this are why I know so much about the Muppets (and because I just have no life). The top five Most Informative Members of 2009 are...

dwmckim
    frogboy4
    theprawncracker
    stephenjilizard
    DrmaticEmphasis

And the member whose information we love to learn is...

DWMCKIM

This is dwmckim's first Muppet Central Forum Award, but he has been an active member of Muppet Central since 2002. dwmckim can be credited for saving the awards this year by pleading people to vote (it worked!).
  7. APRena

APRena New Member

Hey, didjaknow that they used milk to make the rain show up on camera for the movie? I'm such a musical nerd. Anyway, back to being a pain in Prawnie's neck... gee, what is there left to make fall from the sky to bankrupt him? I KNOW!

*money falls from ceiling.*
    *Unfortunately for everyone, it's in dimes*
  8. TogetherAgain

<sloshes through large puddles to return to "seat"> Y'know, Prawnie... you REALLY should've gone with a mop, instead of that urn. <squats down in a puddle> Yay, dwmckim, for saving the awards! ...I think they could've used just a LITTLE more saving. Or a saving's account.

<opens umbrella to shelter self from raining dimes> Why couldn't it be quarters? Then I'd be able to do my laundry...
  9. Beauregard

Congratulations, DW! I've learned so much from you this past year!

*is hit in the eye with a dime* It's like that kid is trying to steal my thunder...*rearranges eye-patch shaped like lightning* I'm so glad I got Gaga to design my wardrobe this season...
  10. TogetherAgain

<stares at Beau> <slowly shakes head>
  11. Beauregard

Better shake a little harder, Toga, you have dimes in your hair...But why shake dimes when it's more profitable to shake dollars?
  12. APRena

APRena New Member

*Innocently* Who? Moi? Thunder? Stealing? Never! :mad:

Yay for information and award saving! Both deserve an award.
    (Oh, would you have preferred pennies? I can make that happen too. *claps menacingly*)
  13. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

MONEY FALLING FROM THE SKY! My prayers have been answered! Beau, Lisa, everyBODY! Grab a bag and start piling the dimes in--we'll pay off this debt yet!

But while we're on the subject of dimes... New members of Muppet Central Forum come a dime a dozen. But every year there are those certain great members who stand out above the rest. Here are the top five Outstanding New Members of 2009...

Gelfling Girl
    DrmaticEmphasis
    Amy
    APRena
    Bananasketch

And the Outstanding noob (a term we use ever so endearingly), who has already made a big impact on the forum this year is...

GELFLING GIRL

This is Gelfling Girl's first Muppet Central Forum Award but probably not her last! We love fresh new faces (avatars?) like you, Gelfling Girl, and we're thrilled you're a part of the community.
  14. APRena

APRena New Member

Gooo Gelfie! Where'd she go? *goes off in search*

And regarding the dimes: I live to serve. *bows and exits (for a bit)*
  15. TogetherAgain

<closes umbrella and whacks Beau over the head with it> MY line! <re-opens umbrella, upside-down, to CATCH dimes> <is hit with lots of falling dimes> Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow! Ow. Ow-ow-ow. Ow. OW! Ow-ow owwwww ow ow OW! Ow ow, ow, OW! Owwww... Maybe I should audition for the Muppaphones. Ow ow ow! Ow, ow ow OW!
  16. Beauregard

Gelf! Wonderful! Congratulations on the award! Let me just be serious for a second (me, serious? HA!) and just say, it's always SO wonderful to see new people at MC with strong characters, good humour and a willingness to get involved!

Now, on an ever so slightly less serious note, I'm going to get changed into a giant octopus costume.
  17. APRena

APRena New Member

Oh, alright. No more slime and no more injuries *sighs, stops dimes*

*cookies fall from sky* WHAT can you people have against COOKIES? :insatiable:
  18. TogetherAgain

<Staaaaaaaares at Beau> ...What on EARTH is that boy ON? <looks around at forum> ...What are ALL of you people on? ...Oh wait... I'm a member here, too. ...What am *I* on?

...<calls psychiatrist> Hello, Dr. Shrink? What am I on? ...Oh, I'm on my feet? Wait, WHAT? I'm eating RedDragon? NOOOOOOOOO!
  19. Beauregard

For now I'm just going to assume that Red Dragon is a form of takeaway...*extends octopus tentacles to collect cocktails*
  20. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

I'm here! Had to go to the library. *walks onstage to accept award while dressed up as a newspaper reporter* Oh, the theme this year isn't "The Great Muppet Central Awards Caper"? :o