1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Cheapest Muppet Central Forum Awards of All-Time!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by theprawncracker, Feb 28, 2010.

1. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Me (whistles loudly): Yo, T! Where are ya? We're over here! *points to where she's sitting*
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Can I just point out that frankly I'd rather have an electric chair myself than these price-cut boxes...Huh? Wait, who cut the prices off these boxes? *box collapses again*

*crawls under the table and emerges wearing a large spiky-tall crown and a red robe with massive shoulder pads in a tribute to Red Riding Hood...I mean, Gaga...*
  3. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

<Stares at Beau> ...<blink> ...<shudder> Well, at least he's CLOTHED now...
  4. Beauregard

*dials RedPiggy's cellphone*

Are you here somewhere? I'm trying to pick you out from the cardboard cut-out celebrity filled audience we painted earlier...
  5. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Up next, we have the award for Outstanding Thread Started in 2009. This award goes to the thread that people appreciated the most in 2009. We had many votes come in for this one, and here are the top six Outstanding Threads Started in 2009...

The Random Fun Facts Thread started by Gelfling Girl
    The Muppet Mindset by theprawncracker
    Season 40 Hidden Gems by The Count
    The New Movie: The Cheapest Muppet Movie Ever Made started by Psammeadboi
    New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody! started by wembleyfraggle
    Where is Steve Whitmire Petition started by theprawncracker

And the winner, hanging by a thread (literally, I have the name written on a piece of paper tied to a loose thread on my pants) is...

WHERE IS STEVE WHITMIRE PETITION STARTED BY THEPRAWNCRACKER

theprawncracker is the... wait, that's me! Hey hey! I can't believe my thread won. Well... I honestly started this petition for Steve so I'm accepting this award on behalf of Steve. I'm just glad we have him back and he doesn't seem to be going anywhere! Thanks everyone!
  6. RedPiggy

Me (answers phone): Beau? We're just sitting near the wall on the floor. I didn't wanna steal a seat from a two-dimensional cardboard cutout. Besides, the dogs can't handle sitting still for too long.
  7. MuppetsFan4Life

MuppetsFan4Life Active Member

Me- OH! There you are! (runs and trips) Owwwww....

Ojo- Are you okay?

Me- I'm such a klutz.
  8. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

*crawls in, cursing le power lines and clapping for peeps* :confused:
  9. Beauregard

*whispers loudly* Do you think they realise the reason Steve isn't going anywhere is because we have him tied up back at SWAEHB headquarters?
  10. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

<eyes loose threads on Prawnie's pants> You need to rekindle your relationship with Hilda, m'dear...
  11. APRena

APRena New Member

Erm, hi? *unrolls long scroll of people to thank*
    *drops*
    Oh, well now it's all wet from the so-called "waves"... *happy dances* :D Thanks guys!
  12. Beauregard

Has anyone seen my peeps? Well...after that doilie contraption...*ahem* Marshmellow Peeps that is!
  13. RedPiggy

Me (throws Beau some little yellow candy marshmallow bird thingies)

Rizzo: 'Ey! We coulda EATEN dose!
  14. WhiteRabbit

*grabbys the peeps* NO, THEY MINE! ALL MINE! *hoards* Muh preciousssss. :confused:
  15. RedPiggy

Me (nods): It's okay, Ailie. You can keep 'em. You went the extra mile to show up despite all of Mother Nature hunting you down for the kill. :p
  16. MuppetsFan4Life

MuppetsFan4Life Active Member

Me- (sits next to Kelly) I had trouble finding my seat and then I fell when I found you. I'm such a mess. (stomach growls) I'm hungry. Is there anything to eat?
  17. Beauregard

Congratulations, APR!

*still on phone to RedPiggy* Oh, I think I see you? Are you between the cutouts of Brad Pitt and Angelina? (not that they need extra controvosy, we hear.)
  18. APRena

APRena New Member

*breaks open pinata full of marshmallow bunnies* And now, to wait for the free-for-all/fistfight over aforementioned peeps... My diabolical plot begins...

(Thanks Beau. Wow this post was late.)
  19. WhiteRabbit

Meh trying to stay on anyway. XP *yells at the sky* You hear that, Mother Nature? Kiss mah white butt. :halo:
  20. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

Yum! Peeps! Any creme eggs? Those two are probably the greatest Easter candies ever.