The Cheapest Muppet Central Forum Awards of All-Time!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Better shake a little harder, Toga, you have dimes in your hair...But why shake dimes when it's more profitable to shake dollars?

APRena

Reaction score
*Innocently* Who? Moi? Thunder? Stealing? Never! :mad:

Yay for information and award saving! Both deserve an award.
(Oh, would you have preferred pennies? I can make that happen too. *claps menacingly*)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
MONEY FALLING FROM THE SKY! My prayers have been answered! Beau, Lisa, everyBODY! Grab a bag and start piling the dimes in--we'll pay off this debt yet!

But while we're on the subject of dimes... New members of Muppet Central Forum come a dime a dozen. But every year there are those certain great members who stand out above the rest. Here are the top five Outstanding New Members of 2009...

Gelfling Girl
DrmaticEmphasis
Amy
APRena
Bananasketch

And the Outstanding noob (a term we use ever so endearingly), who has already made a big impact on the forum this year is...

GELFLING GIRL

This is Gelfling Girl's first Muppet Central Forum Award but probably not her last! We love fresh new faces (avatars?) like you, Gelfling Girl, and we're thrilled you're a part of the community.

APRena

Reaction score
Gooo Gelfie! Where'd she go? *goes off in search*

And regarding the dimes: I live to serve. *bows and exits (for a bit)*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<closes umbrella and whacks Beau over the head with it> MY line! <re-opens umbrella, upside-down, to CATCH dimes> <is hit with lots of falling dimes> Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow! Ow. Ow-ow-ow. Ow. OW! Ow-ow owwwww ow ow OW! Ow ow, ow, OW! Owwww... Maybe I should audition for the Muppaphones. Ow ow ow! Ow, ow ow OW!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Gelf! Wonderful! Congratulations on the award! Let me just be serious for a second (me, serious? HA!) and just say, it's always SO wonderful to see new people at MC with strong characters, good humour and a willingness to get involved!

Now, on an ever so slightly less serious note, I'm going to get changed into a giant octopus costume.

APRena

Reaction score
Oh, alright. No more slime and no more injuries *sighs, stops dimes*

*cookies fall from sky* WHAT can you people have against COOKIES? :insatiable:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Staaaaaaaares at Beau> ...What on EARTH is that boy ON? <looks around at forum> ...What are ALL of you people on? ...Oh wait... I'm a member here, too. ...What am *I* on?

...<calls psychiatrist> Hello, Dr. Shrink? What am I on? ...Oh, I'm on my feet? Wait, WHAT? I'm eating RedDragon? NOOOOOOOOO!

Beauregard

Reaction score
For now I'm just going to assume that Red Dragon is a form of takeaway...*extends octopus tentacles to collect cocktails*