The Cheapest Muppet Central Forum Awards of All-Time!

APRena

Reaction score
You really deserve it dude. Keep up the great work and such. But nooooow....

*glitter and feathers and old school Nickelodeon slime fall from sky*

Yes, indeed I am trying to bankrupt you. :big_grin:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Yay Prawnie! And congrats on slowly learning to report news without any comma splices, too. ...Slowly.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- Congratula- (slime falls on my head) Ugh! Slime? Yuck!

Ojo- (the feathers cover her) I look like a chicken! O_O

Me- The balloons are enough, people. Now, I have to get clean...

Tutter- Aw, lighten up. It can't get worse!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yay Prawnie! And congrats on slowly learning to report news without any comma splices, too. ...Slowly.
I've actually spliced together a few newsprint splices to make this outfit...what do you think? Snazzy?

APRena

Reaction score
Ah, good point Tutter. I really should stick to less slimey projectiles.

*fires cannon full of M&Ms*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh good grief... You KNOW we can't afford a ransom! Umm... let's see if I can just award it from memory...

...Where am I? Oh, right. I need to come up with a ransom... and now I'm covered in slime? Lovely... OH! That gives me an idea! Hey, hi, yo! I'll sell you my British friend Beau as ransom. Good enough?

*shady looking figure runs in and grabs Beau* *runs out*

*shrug* Works for me!

The next award is for the Biggest Muffin Purveyor of 2009. This award goes to the member who purposefully detracts threads from their intended message with the motive of being nuts. A lot of us are really good at it... but here are five of the Biggest Muffin Purveyors of 2009:

D'Snowth
Super Scooter
muppets2
ZeppoAndFriends
Beauregard

And the biggest muffin of 2009 is... the blueberry supreme! Who will eat this big muffin, you ask? Why, the Biggest Muffin Purveyor of 2009...

D'SNOWTH

D'Snowth has been muffining the forum for years and years (and years) and has won this award more times than any other member. He truly does have the biggest bran of us all.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- Congra- (M&Ms pelt my head) AHHHH! CHOCOLATE! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! (hides under chair)

Ojo- She hates M&M's for some reason... (eats one) I don't know why. They're delicious!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*being dragged away by shady looking figure* Congratulations Snowth! Erm...where ARE you taking me? Are you aware that you are breaking more laws right now than even my first costume of the night was?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Ooh, M&Ms! I LOVE M&Ms! <dances around, trying to catch M&Ms in mouth> <chokes on some> <coughs> Water! WATER! APRena, WAVES! <chokes>