Free Puppet Building Video Series

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
LOL it is the roly pattern- I may offer some different ways of "skinning the cat" but we are using the Roly Puppet Pattern to create a monster puppet. It is a beginners "course" so I'm going to be covering the basics. I have everything in a rough edit and have been contemplating whether to add in more indepth stuff or to keep it simple for the sake of time and peoples pocket book. For example, I have a very complex mouth grip system that I shot for the series but I may do an easier version for the video and keep the more difficult version for another "How to" video at the end of the series.

It is very difficult to create a video that won't bore people- especially those who know their stuff :wink: But I think if I keep it as a beginners series then that will really help with what to focus on and what not to cover.

Hope this helps. :big_grin:

HauntedPuppet

Reaction score
I have a heap of really cool mods for the roly pattern also.

msg me if you want them.

shtick

Reaction score
Is the Project Puppet guy okay with this?

charlie bird

Reaction score
I think he would be ok with it because he says to the people planning to makle it to buy a pattern.It realy promotes his patterns to me,seeing the puppet he made,it made me want to buy the pattern.
Thanks for the video tutorials, awsome work by the way!

HauntedPuppet

Reaction score
Why would it matter if he was ok with it?

Its not like the pattern is being given out, its just a beginners guide on puppets and the OP just happens to be using a PP pattern. Same deal if he were using the pattern from any number of sources.

Still, it wouldnt hurt to see if he is ok with it . . . . .

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
I checked with everyone involved (Project Puppet) and have been given the green light.

The only downfall about this video series is that I have to work with Puppets...those folk are a demanding bunch. LOL