1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Free Puppet Building Video Series

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by TheCreatureWork, Mar 9, 2010.

1. charlie bird Member

Thank you so much! I'm so exited to see the advanced mouth plate!
  2. CoOKiE Member

The views shot up so fast with these videos. Awesome vids btw. I like how you're taking out different ways of doing mouth pieces. I've done a couple different ways, but these are all new to me. I'll def have to try these out.
  3. mothballs New Member

mouth plate videos

yey more more!
  4. TheCreatureWork Active Member

Just posted it now. I was a little under the weather when I recorded the narration so sorry if I sound kinda tired. LOL
  5. mothballs New Member

6. TheCreatureWork Active Member

Part 2 of Building the Mouthplate Assembly!

Finally it's done! Part 2!
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  7. TheCreatureWork Active Member

I have been working on the remaining “Roly Puppet Building for Beginners” series. I had to re-shoot some of the material due to computer error and completed editing the remaining episodes last night. For those who have been patiently waiting for the remaining videos I apologize. Stay Tuned!
  8. Edradour Member

Awesome news TCW!
  9. TheCreatureWork Active Member

Here's the first in a few videos that will be coming out in the next couple days!
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  10. TheCreatureWork Active Member

Two more today!

11. TheCreatureWork Active Member

Another today!

12. TheCreatureWork Active Member

Another Video about sewing arms!
  13. larz Member

Another great video Tom. Your series should be listed in the Project Puppet plans!
  14. TheCreatureWork Active Member

Here is Puppet Building Video Episode 10!
  15. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

These are great Tom! I got to do the Henson Stitch last week while finishing the Rowlf pillow I made for my Son. THANKS! :D
  16. TheCreatureWork Active Member

Here is Puppet Building video Episode 11!!
  17. The Shoe Fairy Active Member

18. TheCreatureWork Active Member

Here is Episode 12 and 13. Thus ends the series. Hope you enjoyed the episodes and thank you for your patience. :)

19. Kelso New Member

My fiance and I have been using this tutorial to walk us through our first puppet build. It's fantastic, I can't recommend it enough. Thank you for doing this!

Here's a shot of our puppets-in-progress eagerly peeking ahead to see what's up next...

[IMG]
  20. TheCreatureWork Active Member

LOL glad to see it is helping people! They look awesome!

I noticed the Muppet Theme Wedding you are planning- please keep me updated on that! thecreatureworks@hotmail.com

I would love to post pictures on my blog! Let me know if you are interested :)

Thanks for the feedback too!