Free Puppet Building Video Series

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
How big is the file you're uploading? What format/codec are you using? That seems like a ridiculously long amount of time you have to wait.

dmoss

Reaction score
I love it! Can't wait to follow along! I don't have the money to actually participate yet, but I'm excited to watch the process; looks like you plan on getting pretty in-depth. Thanks so much for doing this! :super:

charlie bird

Reaction score
cool,thanks for the video.I allso liked the first tutorial on blinking eyes I tried it as an exspierament and I also added moving eyes.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
was this, Mini lesson, part of the series or a side video to go along? Can't wait for episode 2. I'm most interested in the mouth plates.

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
Sorry but the next video will be out soon. I thought I had food poisoning but turned out to be the flu.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
well thats good news? lol i dunno how to look at it... either way you were sick. Hope all is well and still can't wait for the next episode.

I ended up buying the pattern. I needed it for a few characters. Seeing how i'm already watching your tutorials, i can more easily follow along :smile: