Free Puppet Building Video Series

CoOKiE

Reaction score
in the video you mentioned the next covering different mouth plates... will u be covering rubber gasket mouth plates?

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
No, but the treatment is the same just different material. I'm going to cover 3 mouthplates one made from foam, one made with elastic grips and one from pieces of gasket rubber.

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't released the new video yet- my computer crashed and I had to purchase a new laptop! No worries- I backed up all my raw footage...but not the edited versions. So now I'm presently editing the episodes :smile:

So for those waiting to see the mouth plate vids. I'll try to get them out as soon as I can.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Hey, its been awhile so i'm wondering if you've forgotten about your viewers or when you have an estimate idea when the next video will be posted.

I enjoy watching the series :smile:

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
I haven't forgotten. My computer crashed and I lost all my finished edited episodes. Luckily I backedup all my original raw footage so I could load it all back on and re-edit it again. All this past weekend I've been editing the episodes and plan on releasing them all next week! :smile:

TML

Reaction score
I have been waiting for the mouth plate tutorial forever! I'm so excited to see them.

PaulyPuppets

Reaction score
Love, love, love these videos! Such great tips. Can't wait to see more! :smile: