Your Favorite Romantic Muppet Moment

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
My favorite romantic scene in the Muppet Show is where Miss Piggy and Kermit are bicycling together . . . I can't remember what movie or episode that was in . . . any ideas?
That's from The Great Muppet Caper, their second feature film. :smile: :mad:

zns

Reaction score
"The First Time it Happens". :smile::mad:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
For me nothing beats the entire wedding at the end of Muppets Take Manhattan. I even used to use the lyrics from that scene when I played with my Barbie dolls, lol.

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
Got it!

"...and there's the slightest possible chance that somebody might get killed. So if anyone wants out, they should say so now."

"I'm out."
"I got a dental appointment"

"You see it's like this, kermit, i gotta go to work all day...":flirt::flirt:

Fraggline

Reaction score
Awesome! I could count on you, bingboingcutie...:coy:
...so, do you recognize this one?

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Maybe not quite romantic, but one of the moments in Letters to Santa I really loved was when Beaker was dancing with his girlfriend, and Bunsen approaches and asks, "May I cut in?" - and begins dancing with Beaker. Such a sweet moment.

dwmckim

Reaction score
I love how Beaker has that little picture of Bunsen in his pad in Beaker's Ballad. Sweet touch.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Gosh there are so many romantic moments I love; mostly because I am a romantic at heart myself

Ones that people have posted:
LOVED when Smollet and Benjamina meet and later on when they argue-very romantic even though Benjamina smacks Smollet into next week-LOVE how smollet puts his arm in front of her when Long John Silver comes around and how he tells her not to listen to Long John while hanging off the cliff

MTM- definitely romantic. I will have an instrumental version of "He"ll make me happy" playing when I'm walking down the aisle at my own wedding, but first I have start dating again and find my guy, lol

Great Muppet Caper bike scene- also very sweet; I also love the jail scene between Kermit and Piggy, hilarious and romantic at the same time, that's muppet magic right there folks!

Other ones
I love a few scenes in It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie when Kermit realizes he still hasn't seen what Piggy is like in teh Kermit-less world. The way he says her name and looks up, and later when he tries to take her out and how upset he gets when she starts crying after kicking him out- very touching moment.

I also liked in LTS when Kermit said that it wasn't that he didn't want to spend the holidays with Piggy when wouldn't leave for their vacation-it's not too often that you hear that Kermit actually wants to spend time with Piggy; totally ticked that there wasn't any other romantic scenes between them in the movie.

Red and Gobo
I loved when Red kissed Gobo after getting her an umbrella from Doc's workshop during the PipeBangers episode. Also how they always challenge each other, definitely romantic tension between those two

There is probably like a hundred more I could think of but I probably need to shower and go to bed so I can get up early for work tomorrow, lol. Oh well, more romance for another day...