Your Favorite Romantic Muppet Moment

ilovemusic

Reaction score
:smile: I forgot to mention the end of 'You can't take no for an answer'. Most people will say it's not romantic at all... It's just a special moment to me, also because of the moment when I watched TMTM... It's just something nearly magical to me.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Never Before and Never Again from The Muppet Movie
Love Led Us Here from Muppet Treasure Island
If Dinosaurs is allowed I really like the episode Hungry For Love when there are bad rumors surrounding Robbie's new girlfriend.

Fraggline

Reaction score
:smile: I forgot to mention the end of 'You can't take no for an answer'. Most people will say it's not romantic at all... It's just a special moment to me, also because of the moment when I watched TMTM... It's just something nearly magical to me.
I have those moments too, so i understand. :dreamy:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Just watched Kermit's introduction of Piggy doing "Heat Wave." Pretty sweet! And then she insists that Kermie-kins (yes, Kermie-kins) gets equal billing and makes them play a clip of Kermit showing off his singing and dancing.

And not a blush or a denial in sight. THAT's what I'm talking about!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Have you gotten to Kermit's explanation of why he put the penguins in Heat Wave with Piggy yet Ru? :wink:

Dunno if I mentioned this or not... But the ending to Copacabana from the Liza Minelli TMS episode where she and Zoot have a sweet moment, though :cool: practically shrugs her off not getting the joke.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Have you gotten to Kermit's explanation of why he put the penguins in Heat Wave with Piggy yet Ru? :wink:
I have NOT--and I cannot find the whole show Youtube! Please enlighten me, Countie dear--why did Kermit put the penguins in Heat Wave?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Spoiler alert.

:smile:: What?
:mad: Why did you put the penguins with me in that musical number?
:smile:: Oh... Er... They made you look good. *Keeps fiddling with the lock to the backstage's rear entrance, closing it from the outside after everyone's left, locking their guests Dudley Moore and Lily Tomlin still in the theater.

LinkLady77

Reaction score
I love TMS Lesley Anne Warren episode's closing number "Last Dance" when she is flirting with Link at the disco and typically macho Link has no idea how to respond to her advances...LOL. I liked how at the end of their dance he wearily collapses into her arms and she pelts his porcine face with kisses...hee hee.