1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Favorite Romantic Muppet Moment

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Fraggline, Dec 22, 2010.

1. LinkLady77

LinkLady77 Member

I loved that song, too! btw, where is this official Muppet style guide? I'd love to read it.
  2. bingboingcutie

bingboingcutie Active Member

Yeah, Dora and Fozzie does sound sweet, though I've never read that comic. But I think Fozzie'd rather not have Beth. Now he sees what Kermit's been going through with Piggy this whole time.
  3. LinkLady77

LinkLady77 Member

LinkiePie<3 likes this.
  4. bingboingcutie

5. Lukeroxs

Lukeroxs New Member

I have to take mine from the Great Muppet Capper. It is the bike ride in the park. This happens right after kermit and piggy argue over the movie but then its soo romantic when they forgive each other and go on a bike ride. They sing the song "Couldn't We Ride". It's romantic because it shows how powerful love is ( especially in song)!!!:):mad:
  6. Lukeroxs

Lukeroxs New Member

Is it the great muppet caper?
  7. LinkLady77

LinkLady77 Member

Awww...thank you! Glad you like!
  8. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

9. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Seeing Wane and Wanda kissing in the new movie
  10. zoebell

zoebell Active Member

seeing kermit and piggy kiss in the new movie. they finally got them to kiss without having obscure it somehow
  11. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

Heh heh, I think I have a new crack OTP. :D

Piggy: I'M HERE MY LOVE!
    Gonzo: *ZOOMS into her arms* Kissy kissy?
    Piggy: 0________O
    MuppetLuver2000 likes this.
  12. blackaerin

blackaerin Active Member

Crack? They ARE one of my OTPs.
    Probably because I was raised on Muppet Babies.
    MuppetLuver2000 likes this.
  13. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

0_O They were actually canon at one point?

*goes to watch Muppet Babies*
  14. blackaerin

blackaerin Active Member

There was this cute love triangle going on with Piggy going gaga over Kermie and Gonzo having a crush on Piggy who is repulsed by Gonzo's overall weirdness.
    Then it becomes a bit of a love square or something if you count in Skeeter fighting with Piggy over Kermit.
    bingboingcutie likes this.
  15. bingboingcutie

Aww, that is definitely adorable! :concern::mad::);) (yes, scooter, I know, but close enough, right?)
  16. Nasubionna

Nasubionna Active Member

I think I will always love Piggy and Kermit's first dinner date in "The Muppet Movie", right before Piggy gets pignapped by Doc Hopper. Piggy is just so glamorous and Kermit so nervous, it's adorable. But I also really like their little smooch on stage in the latest movie, too, when he asks her to stay, for him. Awwww.....
    bingboingcutie likes this.
  17. Janice+Floyd<3

Janice+Floyd<3 Active Member

Any of the cuddly scenes with Floyd and janice and especially when he kissed after act naturally!
    heralde likes this.
  18. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

In AVMMCM when Piggy and Kermit are in the alternate universe. Piggy is doubting herself and Kermit is trying to counter it by telling her that she is beautiful and all that jazz. I don't think he had ever been that open before in describing what He see's. It's very sweet and cute.
    Muppetfan44 and MuppetLuver2000 like this.