Where in the world is Antron Fleece?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
$17-20 is not steep for quality faux fur, especially the longer hair. I do realize that it's important to work within your budget, but I've had to pay $30, $40 even $80 per yard for good, quality fur.
We were talking about shipping, not price per yard.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Yeah, I caught that after I typed my original post. I had come back to edit/delete it lol. Sorry.

That is steep for shipping, especially within the US. I am sending some fabric to the states from Canada and it's costing less than $10 per yard.

Animal31

Reaction score
Yeah, I caught that after I typed my original post. I had come back to edit/delete it lol. Sorry.

That is steep for shipping, especially within the US. I am sending some fabric to the states from Canada and it's costing less than $10 per yard.
It was $17.00 total for shipping for 5 yards, I thought it was pretty reasonable?

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Oh, see I thought that was per yard lol. I am going to stop posting, get off the internet and go to bed...hopefully my reading comprehension improves after some sleep. lol

Bob1995

Reaction score
I've looked high and low for Antron fleece. I e-mailed GA Stage, still haven't gotten a reply, and the one place that had some undyed fleece sold out before I could buy any. If anyone has knowledge of where I could possibly buy some, please PM me.

Goochman

Reaction score
Julie at Outofthboxpuppets.com just got some in, but it goes FAST!

Goochman

Reaction score
she just got some in the other day, probably hasn't updated her site yet. I'd give her a call or shoot an email.

Bob1995

Reaction score
Well, I did e-mail her the other day, so yeah.