Your Thoughts: MC on Facebook

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I like this, and I have started posting some classic Ask Jim Lewis Questions on about every week, and it may boost some more questions.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Not that it is a huge deal because its at the bottom and out of the way, but is it possible to implement a way to have the option to remove the module if we want to? While I have a nice cable internet connection in my dorms, I can foresee it wreaking havoc with my home dial up connection

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not that it is a huge deal because its at the bottom and out of the way, but is it possible to implement a way to have the option to remove the module if we want to? While I have a nice cable internet connection in my dorms, I can foresee it wreaking havoc with my home dial up connection
We've already asked that Sarge. :wink:

Katzi428

Reaction score
I've already pressed "Like" when I log in here & then to Facebook. It has me do it almost every time.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've already pressed "Like" when I log in here & then to Facebook. It has me do it almost every time.
Wlecome to "The World of the Declining Internet", Kath.

It's like YouTube: they say, "We'll remember your settings"... so, if they remember my settings, how come every single time I have to log in, I have to change my homepage from "Activity Stream" to "Subscriptions", THEN, go into my account settings, and turn off automatic captions and annotations? EVERYTIME?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For once, I see a mug in the module at the bottom of the forum that I recognize.

Good ol' Davo, lol.
Now I recognize Kathy and Prawnie, lol.

EDIT: AND the dark, mysterious, elusive Colbynfriends. :stick_out_tongue:

Quesal

Reaction score
I am on Facebook a lot more often than any other forum or site I am a part of. I can chat with friends, message, upload photos easily and link people to videos and things I like easily as well...I'd totally dig MC on Facebook!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Another minor quibble I have with the Facebook module at the bottom of the forum is similar to Google ads and such" they ALWAYS have to be the first to load for some reason before the actual content of the page you're viewing, and sometimes there's a lag in the loading of the module, which means the rest of the page can't load because the module isn't loading.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I will admit though, looking at that FB module at the bottom of the forum index, there's ALWAYS some rather fine-lookin' females likin' MC, lol. :crazy: