Minor Muppets you'd like to see in the new movie?

rowlfy662

Reaction score
gaffer the backstage cat
lewis kazzager
statlers wife
polly lobster
clueless morgan
and M.A.M.M.A

i would be happy if they made cameos oh and how could forget seymour and johnny and sal

SeanC

Reaction score
And depending on how many characters were rebuilt for this (obviously Thog and most likely Uncle Deadley, but who else?), I hope Disney finds ways to continue using all newly-rebuilt minor Muppets.
I think I mentioned this before, but if there's going to be a lot of minor Muppets appearing ( perhaps in crowd scenes etc... ) I strongly suspect that for reasons of time, budget and pure logistics, many of them will be CGI reproductions dropped into the shot. I hope I'm wrong and that they have indeed gone to the trouble of rebuilding lots of old, obscure characters. Yet something tells me that the cheaper option will have been taken, particularly if the characters in question are unlikely to be used again.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I think I mentioned this before, but if there's going to be a lot of minor Muppets appearing ( perhaps in crowd scenes etc... ) I strongly suspect that for reasons of time, budget and pure logistics, many of them will be CGI reproductions dropped into the shot. I hope I'm wrong and that they have indeed gone to the trouble of rebuilding lots of old, obscure characters. Yet something tells me that the cheaper option will have been taken, particularly if the characters in question are unlikely to be used again.
No i think they will take the time and re build.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
right and im sure that even if they are not doing a movie or something that they still keep some of the minor one kept up as well.

beaker

Reaction score
My worry is that Segal was so focused on the "classic" aspect of the film, that he was completely unaware to feature newer characters like Pepe, Carl, etc. the fact Pepe is nowhere to be seen with the Muppet Movie bothers me.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
agreed there it is also worry me pepe is no were to be seen and if sal and johnny are not in it either even if its a cameo i shall cry along with not dr phil considering how funny he was in muppets from space and more jokes could be made featuring him and mulch :smile:

Duke Remington

Reaction score
My worry is that Segal was so focused on the "classic" aspect of the film, that he was completely unaware to feature newer characters like Pepe, Carl, etc. the fact Pepe is nowhere to be seen with the Muppet Movie bothers me.
Pepe is going to be in the new movie, but in a smaller role than previously.

Clifford will be in it too.