Minor Muppets you'd like to see in the new movie?

TSSD

Reaction score
How do you know? Where/when did Kevin Clash confirm that? Will Clifford speak or just be in the background?

And where did you hear of Matt Vogel performing Uncle Deadly?
I think he said that during one of the interviews he did after "Being Elmo. As for Matt Volgel, although it has not been officially announced, it can be assumed, since he has taken over many of Jerry's old Mupptets.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Here's my list. <3

~Link Hogthrob
~Andy and Randy Pig
~Solid Foam Band
~Johnny Fiama and Sal Minella (one *or two* of my fave Muppets I cannot resist) =3
~Lips
~Clifford
~Seymour the Elephant
~Annie Sue
~Wayne and Wanda
~Vicki
~Leon
~Digit
~Bean Bunny
~Dr. Julius Strangepork
~Mary Louise (little girl)

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I think he said that during one of the interviews he did after "Being Elmo.
Is there a link to a YouTube video or something where Kevin mentions that Clifford will be in the new movie?

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Here's some more second-tier Muppet characters that I think would be nice to see in the movie, even though most of these ones are a long-shot:

-the Talking Houses
-Howard Tubman
-Carter
-Leo & Grump
-Taminella Grinderfall
-King Goshposh/King Rupert
-Featherstone
-Thig
-Lothar
-Leroy the Donkey

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Considering a recent article stated that Segal and Stoller tried their best to include "every Muppet you can think of", maybe the title of this thread should be changed to "Minor Muppets you'd like to see get sizable parts in the new movie". :wink:

Hopefully when they said it'd include every Muppet we can think of they mean it, even if it doesn't include Sesame Street or Henson characters (or Bear in the Big Blue House, who are owned by Disney; btw are the characters from Dinosaurs owned by Henson or Disney? The credits and DVD packaging doesn't say). So I'll expect everybody from The Muppet Show and every project directly associated with the show (if somebody I expect doesn't appear on-screen, would that mean Henson owns said character?). Of course if it has a big crowd scene like at the end of TMM and MTM (and even various crowd scenes in MCC), we might have to wait until it comes out on DVD to know of everybody that appears on-screen (unless of course a book adaptation or merchandise includes the image).

Slackbot

Reaction score
I don't know if they'll go so far as to rebuild every single frackle and whatnot. I'm hoping they'll drill down as far as Wayne and Wanda.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder if the movie will have any puppets that were used before the sale of the Muppets (as opposed to having everyone rebuilt either recently or for the movie). I would expect many of the puppets used on Muppets Tonight to still be in good use (especially those who haven't been used since).

Somebody mentioned the Houses, and somehow I don't know how they would work, unless they made a Houses sketch like on the show.

Considering it'll have "every Muppet you can think of", I think it's safe to say that, even if it doesn't have every character we can think of (I wonder if Jason Segal will get fan mail pointing out any absent character), it should have any Muppet used within the last 3-5 years.

And depending on how many characters were rebuilt for this (obviously Thog and most likely Uncle Deadley, but who else?), I hope Disney finds ways to continue using all newly-rebuilt minor Muppets.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I don't know if they'll go so far as to rebuild every single frackle and whatnot. I'm hoping they'll drill down as far as Wayne and Wanda.
I can see them rebuilding every single frackle, but I can't see them rebuilding every single whatnot.

The frackles and whatnots are two completely different species of characters.