FanFic Library Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I just added Chapter 1 of my first prequel to Super Muppets, entitled Beginnings. Could you pretty please add that in your next update? No rush!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Even if it means going into the Unfinished Fics category since it just got started?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Done... Hope this means an update happens soon. :shifty:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He indeed da bat. And "annoying lobbyists"? Hmf!

Glad the problem is taken care of; now on to the next grievance! Forget Arab Spring...this is Muppet Summer! On to Tarir -- er, Henson Square!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slackbot

Reaction score
"Annoying lobbyists" was a joke, since I was one of those posting in the feedback thread about the size limit. The wink smilie should also have been a hint.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Annoying lobbyists" was a joke, since I was one of those posting in the feedback thread about the size limit. The wink smilie should also have been a hint.
I know...was trying to joke back, in character. : >)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slackbot

Reaction score
OK. Sometimes it's hard to tell tone of voice in text form. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.