"The Muppets: Being Green" Teaser Trailer Online

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I pity poor Piggy's hairdresser ... looks like she's going through every ... single ... hairdo ... ever, LOL. :smile:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I have got to say that these two last trailers have been hilarious and I really like this one it was really funny basically you were supposed to think that it was the green lantern it's great how they're doing these spoofs trailers

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------------------------------------------------------------
AAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHH!
*pant pant pant*

Huh...sorry...I think I need to find my binkie and lie down for a while...I feel dizzy...

This is AWESOME!
----------------------------------------------------------------

Dearth

Reaction score
Notice the Wall-E-esque robot puppet in the green-screen shot where Beaker gets sucked up the pipe. Little bit of synergy?

Alex

Drtooth

Reaction score
I tend to think that's a 1980's movie robot reference... guy seems to be an 80's savant after all. Not quite Wall*e, at least outside of the color.

Gotta admit, I'm not too happy they used the overused Scarface line (too many movies use it, man) but I DO like how the Chef says it.

ploobis

Reaction score
Now I really can't wait to see the movie!!! The 3rd trailer is the best one so far in my opinion.:smile:

Caitlindevi

Reaction score
Wait, Thats the CERN super collider in the background...that'll be why it was greenscreened then

dwmckim

Reaction score
Wayne. What are you even doing there. You're an obscure first season gag. You don't even have any lines.
Even though he was absent for season two, Wayne made his way back to the Muppet fold in season three and was used in each season of TMS thereafter. Wanda only ever appeared again (not counting appearances where the puppet was redressed) in the This is Your Life segment in season 4's Linda Lavin episode...it would actually be kind of interesting if bearing that in mind, if Wayne actually does appear with no Wanda in the movie. (But i'm laying odds we'll see Wanda too)

Luke

Reaction score
Absolutely fantastic ... if the trailers are this good, bring on the movie!

No penguins in this trailer tho :zany: