"The Muppets: Being Green" Teaser Trailer Online

Beauregard

Reaction score
Penguins: We'll be in our trailer...(Not the Trailer, the trailer)

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
I just fainted when I saw... a pale WAYNE! Thus, Miss Piggy's more beautiful than ever. THE PERM! <3 *flails* The trailer totally made my day. I love it 2010%!! :3

BIGMuppetFan

Reaction score
Hello,
This Trailer is Great!!! So excited for this Movie!!!

Did you Guys Notice that new type of Rat is back in this Trailer and people seem to be holding him again?? Rizzo was never really held was he?

Dearth

Reaction score
Pete picks up Rizzo and holds him for a moment in MTM.

So, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I don't think the audio we hear in this trailer necessarily reflects what the characters say in those shots in the film. Especially Kermit in front of the red curtain. A couple of other spots feel like the lines were looped just for this trailer too.

Alex

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Even though he was absent for season two, Wayne made his way back to the Muppet fold in season three and was used in each season of TMS thereafter. Wanda only ever appeared again (not counting appearances where the puppet was redressed) in the This is Your Life segment in season 4's Linda Lavin episode...it would actually be kind of interesting if bearing that in mind, if Wayne actually does appear with no Wanda in the movie. (But i'm laying odds we'll see Wanda too)
You know ... I'd have to actually chuckle if Uncle Deadly's involvement with the bad guy is interrupted by Wayne, who convinces him to go off on some weird tangent, like when they became a team in TMS.

And Slackbot: I love you and everything, but even after seeing your comment on the YT trailer ... I get that you're offended an' all, but "Swedish" means something different in the Muppetverse. They're always taking digs at the Swedish Chef ... AND occasionally they admit it's *gasp* NOT REAL SWEDISH. Actually, I'm kinda hoping on the DVD there's an audio track of the entire movie in Mock Swedish. It'd be a lot easier to listen to than Galaxy Quest's Thermian or whatever audio track.

Slackbot

Reaction score
And Slackbot: I love you and everything, but even after seeing your comment on the YT trailer ... I get that you're offended an' all, but "Swedish" means something different in the Muppetverse. They're always taking digs at the Swedish Chef ... AND occasionally they admit it's *gasp* NOT REAL SWEDISH.
That was a joke. Based on their joke about "Not in Swedish." Pretending to be all outraged for a silly reason ala Sam the Eagle. For heaven's sake, I know that the Swedish Chef speaks Mock Swedish.

If there's another meaning for Swedish that doesn't relate to Sweden, I'm unaware of what it is.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
You know ... I'd have to actually chuckle if Uncle Deadly's involvement with the bad guy is interrupted by Wayne, who convinces him to go off on some weird tangent, like when they became a team in TMS.

And Slackbot: I love you and everything, but even after seeing your comment on the YT trailer ... I get that you're offended an' all, but "Swedish" means something different in the Muppetverse. They're always taking digs at the Swedish Chef ... AND occasionally they admit it's *gasp* NOT REAL SWEDISH. Actually, I'm kinda hoping on the DVD there's an audio track of the entire movie in Mock Swedish. It'd be a lot easier to listen to than Galaxy Quest's Thermian or whatever audio track.
Hee, hee, hee...yeah, a Wayne/Deadly teamup (distraction?) would be funny as heck. Flamenco dancing!! And a Mock Swedish language track would be GENIUS...but so hard to pull off they probably won't. I'll lay odds someone pirates it thusly to Youtube months later, though...

Ahhhh. *basking in the awesomeness of the movie hype*
-----------------------------------------------------------------