"The Muppets: Being Green" Teaser Trailer Online

beaker

Reaction score
That seems to be a generic rat, not Rizzo.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
So, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I don't think the audio we hear in this trailer necessarily reflects what the characters say in those shots in the film. Especially Kermit in front of the red curtain. A couple of other spots feel like the lines were looped just for this trailer too.
Wen I first saw the part of the trailer where Jason Segal asks they they keep doing parody trailers, I was wondering if that office scene was just shot for these trailers (and I was sure it was part of the movie, since somebody pointed out that one of the confirmed celebrities is portraying the executive), or if they shot something for the trailer during the filming of a scene. But then I noticed that Jason Segal isn't on-screen when he asks about it being a parody trailer. So he must have just looped the dialogue.

PBYJ

Reaction score
Unfortunately, nothing released thus far makes me want to see the feature, or rent the DVD! Really watch and ask: Why are the Muppets taking a back seat to Jason Segal?

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Unfortunately, nothing released thus far makes me want to see the feature, or rent the DVD! Really watch and ask: Why are the Muppets taking a back seat to Jason Segal?
i posted this in another thread but i feel it should be repeated to you an anyone else writing these movies off based on the short bits we have seen.....

It seems human nature these days to judge an entire movie from a 30 sec-2 min trailer, and really wish people wouldnt do that...im not saying you arnt entitled to your opinion, but at least give the Movie a chance...the muppets are back on the big screen ..if you see it and dont like it after thats fine...but to write it off from a few short scenes is just dumb im sorry

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have to admit, I'm not a huge fan of how the official one came out, sure... but I don't think anyone can call themselves a red blooded Muppet fan if they didn't want to see this opening day, much less not wanting to rent a DVD (a buck at a kiosk too much for you?).

We've waited 12 LONG years for another theatrical movie... and 15 long years for a GOOD one! He does bring up an interesting point... why would the actor who while making another movie questioned the fact the company WASN'T doing anything with the Muppets who used his star power to not only get them to make a project but let him write, choose the director, and use his connections to get us some A list cameos in the film be in his own film so much?

Maybe you should just keep sticking to the older 3 movies and watch them again and again and again. I'm sure the story changes if you watch them long enough. The rest of us want something NEW! Heck, Disney can't even get a good project with Mickey, Donald, and Goofy that isn't a video game or for slow-witted preschoolers.

MWoO

Reaction score
It seems Jason is taking a back seat to the Muppets (quite literally, look at the car scene!)

The Muppets have not had a movie in over a decade. Jason Segal is the one who brought them back with his script and he is a big name. It makes all the sense in the world from an advertising point of view to have him in the trailer like this. Frankly, he should be ALL OVER the trailer just to get people in the seats.

Even the WORST muppet production (Kermit Swamp Years) deserves a rental if you are actually a muppet fan. This movie looks no where near that bad.

muppfozz

Reaction score
I loved the car scene. Jason and Amy needed to be in the back. I liked this last trailer way more than the last ones.

muppfozz

Reaction score
I did not care for the electric fence scene though. NOT funny...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
You know, I haven't been able to stop laughing over this whole electric fence thing. Help me understand how Beaker can stick a screwdriver in a museum window and light up and smoke and it's funny (and that's just in one movie, not counting the fact it's a running gag to outright torture him on a regular basis from TMS to youtube), but when Walter does it, it's mean.