An Interesting Article

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Heralde, precisely the problem. Not all kids are the same, I don't want to sound elitist but some people I know I'd never trust with a gun, regardless of age.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know plenty of people that would say Mormonism is a cult, rather than a religion.
No offense to those who are, but Mormons scare me... I mean sure, God wants us to marry and procreate, yadda-yadda-yadda, but gee whiz people, when number of your kids grows into the 20s (19 Kids and Counting), that's just... oy... ><

Off-topic, but when the storms knocked out our power last month, and I was listening to the John Tesh Radio Show, he said that statistically, compared to the 40s and 50s, families with an only child are the new norm, whereas larger families are on the decline (mostly thanks to the economy and such).

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
No offense to those who are, but Mormons scare me... I mean sure, God wants us to marry and procreate, yadda-yadda-yadda, but gee whiz people, when number of your kids grows into the 20s (19 Kids and Counting), that's just... oy... ><
I believe that family's conservative Baptist actually.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
At least you got the point.
Yes, I do get what your critique was. Just wanted to make sure it was clear what group that family is representing. :wink:

I mean they seem like a nice family, nice people. I don't agree with their views on women's roles in the world. And I think the wife is needlessly risking her life by having more children at this point. Obviously they have their own show because they are unusual and extreme. I wish them well, I'm just concerned at the same time.