Episodes where you could totally feel for a charachter

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Thanks Collgoff she was very funny a lot like Mudwell Mudbunny.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Thanks Collgoff she was very funny a lot like Mudwell Mudbunny.
Your welcome and do know how you feel.
Well when I was a kid Ihad a pet blue parakeet and his name was Peckey.
I took good care of him like giving food and water.
But then one day I saw him lieing down on the floor of his cage I didn't know he was gone so me and my parents bareied him right the tree in backyard.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Your welcome and do know how you feel.
Well when I was a kid Ihad a pet blue parakeet and his name was Peckey.
I took good care of him like giving food and water.
But then one day I saw him lieing down on the floor of his cage I didn't know he was gone so me and my parents bareied him right the tree in backyard.
That's awful. I had a dog that had to be put to sleep last year. But then we got a new dog at the shelter. It couldn't replace my old dog, but I still love him. I think it's best to remember the funny things your deceased love ones did.
:sympathy:

Collgoff

Reaction score
That's awful. I had a dog that had to be put to sleep last year. But then we got a new dog at the shelter. It couldn't replace my old dog, but I still love him. I think it's best to remember the funny things your deceased love ones did.
:sympathy:
I know it was awful! But what was your old dog's name?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Believe or not it was Rowlf after our piano playing friend, but I thought it was pronounced Ralph. :sympathy:

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Gobo's Discovery: I could definitely relate to Gobo when he wasn't sure if being an explorer is the right path for him. When I failed two classes during my sophomore year of college, I felt stuck. Should I continue my with my major or move in another direction? So far, I'm sticking to my major and doing much better, at least so far.

I want to be you: I felt like Red at times, wanting to be someone different and do something else. But I like being...well, me!

Gone, but not forgotten: I know what it's like to lose a family member and some pets my family had.

Brush with Jealousy: I felt like Mokey in this episode, being jealous of others because they have a talent that I don't have or they're smarter than I am in some aspects. Most notably, several of my friends were in my high school show choir and I wasn't. I auditioned three years in a row and never got in, I could nail the dance portion, but the singing portion I was never good at. I was happy for my friends, but I wanted to be part of that group, but never got the opportunity.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Gobo's Discovery: I could definitely relate to Gobo when he wasn't sure if being an explorer is the right path for him. When I failed two classes during my sophomore year of college, I felt stuck. Should I continue my with my major or move in another direction? So far, I'm sticking to my major and doing much better, at least so far.

I want to be you: I felt like Red at times, wanting to be someone different and do something else. But I like being...well, me!

Gone, but not forgotten: I know what it's like to lose a family member and some pets my family had.

Brush with Jealousy: I felt like Mokey in this episode, being jealous of others because they have a talent that I don't have or they're smarter than I am in some aspects. Most notably, several of my friends were in my high school show choir and I wasn't. I auditioned three years in a row and never got in, I could nail the dance portion, but the singing portion I was never good at. I was happy for my friends, but I wanted to be part of that group, but never got the opportunity.
Well I feel like the way Gobo sometimes like eather I want to be a performer or a puppeteer or an artist or anything,

I do lost some pets and family nembers before: when uncle Chuck died I felt bad about it but my dad (Phil Goff) he was one who felt bad the most,
I was 16 years old when that happened!

Well jeaclousy was the tuff thing when I in junor high as a cheerleader.
When the other cheerleaders would let one of them flying and I did want to do that.
But I had a chance because I was too big!