Minor Muppets you'd like to see in the new movie?

muppetlover123

Reaction score
There won't by any SST cameos in this. Disney's trying to re-establish the Muppet brand with this movie and having Sesame Street characters would blur the line between SST Muppets and the regular.
well yea i get that i heard that before and i maybe in future movies because obviously if they see big bird they would u know expect him in other things too lol and its dumb that in future movies we cant have fraggles either cause of jim henson studios

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
The minor muppet I wanted to see in the new film is Uncle Deadly, But There is so much obscure about his role that I'm not sure what will happen... Statler and Waldorf are speaking in the final musical sequence, so we can assume that they left the muppets alone( despite them being in Tex's office in the trailer) But I am wondering if Deadly and BoBo will have a change of heart... Both BoBo and Van Neuter had a change of heart in MFS.. So anything is possible!
I'm sure Uncle Deadly will still be there, and I think Bobo will have a change of heart but not Deadly. Deadly is always a villian like character. I agree with minor muppetz Bobo isn't really a villian he was just afraid of going back to the petting zoo.

Walter

Reaction score
I can't quite tell if you were already aware Uncle Deadley is in this or not. It's been known for over a year now.
Yeah, I knew.. but he IS a minor character and I'd LIKE to SEE him in the new movie...

I'm sure Uncle Deadly will still be there, and I think Bobo will have a change of heart but not Deadly. Deadly is always a villian like character. I agree with minor muppetz Bobo isn't really a villian he was just afraid of going back to the petting zoo.
True, but do you remember the Muppet Melodrama sketches? He easily sided with Wayne in those.. so I have full confidence that he could have a change of heart.:smile: This is a Muppet movie after all:wink:

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Yeah, I knew.. but he IS a minor character and I'd LIKE to SEE him in the new movie...

True, but do you remember the Muppet Melodrama sketches? He easily sided with Wayne in those.. so I have full confidence that he could have a change of heart.:smile: This is a Muppet movie after all:wink:
That's true , but that's because Wayne either flattered his dancing skills or brought back memories of his childhood being a scout. I don't know if that will happen in the movie, but anything's possible. Maybe people thought Sweetums wouldn't reform after Frog Prince. :grr:

Whatnot1988

Reaction score
Since Disney is financing the movie I would have like to have seen... (drumroll, please)...

...Mickey Moose and Ronald Duck! (Get it?)

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Yes I remember, and Sweedish Chef tried to cook Mickey.