What is your strangest habit?

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Mine is the weirdest thing anyone in my family knows about:

When I'm watching my "Live By the Rule of the Rock" DVD, I have to be eating strawberry frosted Pop-Tarts. I don't know why just that DVD or just that flavor, but something clicked there. I buy Pop-Tarts in bulk now. Call me crazy- you may as well, because I am.
Along with that, I eat fudge rounds whenever I watch certain episodes of Penguins of Madagascar, particularly the Skorka episode. It's because Private eats a box of snack cakes in it and it makes me crave them.

Drat, I know I have other weird habits I just can't think of anymore at the present moment.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------------
Okay...I can't write without:
1. tea
2. a snack, usually something sweet
3. utter quiet in the rest of the house (so I only write late at night)
4. a "soundtrack" I've created specifically for the story playing quietly in the background.
-----------------------

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I also forgot to mention that a majority of my routines also have to be done in certain kind of weather (nothing too specific, just whether the weather's sunny or cloudy), but since the weather hasnt been very cooperative this year, most of those routines have been obscured this year; for example, during the latter half of August, I like to watch Stalag 17 on DVD on cloudy days, and we didn't have hardly any clouds this August, with the exception for one popup storm one night.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
---------------------
Okay...I can't write without:
3. utter quiet in the rest of the house (so I only write late at night)

-----------------------
I prefer to write at night too! Too many people are sticking their heads in my room, asking me questions, or playing the TV too loud. So I have to wait until they are gone or asleep before I can concentrate.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I'm very OCD with shelves, whatever is on the shelf has to line up with teh edge perfectly.

I have my Muppet DVDs in chronological order
(and they are never to be moved out of this order)

On Chirstmas Eve and Chirstmas Day I feel the need to argue that Figgy Pudding has bacon in it...(somehow xD)

I have to have my pillow rather low on the mattress because I'm convinced that I'll fall backwards and hit my head if it's not.

After watching a scary movie I have to walk around with a flash light for the rest of the day/night.

I won't put ketchup on my eggs ever

If I'm linearting something I need LOUD music and the music needs to be realted to my picture, but if I'm actually drawing I need complete and total quiet.

I sit with my legs sideways more often than not.

I write myself e-mails and I go on, typing myself a conversation realzing that I'm not going to reply to myself after I open the e-mail.

I don't care if anything gets knocked off of my stuffed animal shelf, but the minute Kermit and Miss Piggy get knocked over or fall down, I have to fix it and end up fixing EVERYTHING in the room, even if it didn't need fixing.

If I'm watching a movie on DVD I have to keep updating my Facebook status with quotes from the movie.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I won't put ketchup on my eggs ever
I consider the act of putting ketchup on eggs the strange habit, not the other way around... I don't see how people can put ketchup on eggs... ick...

I don't find peanut butter and banans to be a good combination either... HOWEVER, I DO occasionally like peanut butter and pickles.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I consider the act of putting ketchup on eggs the strange habit, not the other way around... I don't see how people can put ketchup on eggs... ick...

I don't find peanut butter and banans to be a good combination either... HOWEVER, I DO occasionally like peanut butter and pickles.
In my family I'm considered the weird one because ketchup won't touch my eggs ><

And peanut butter and pickles is awesome, anything with pickles really.

I like oreo's and peanut butter :wisdom:

robodog

Reaction score
My strangest habit is that I can't go anywhere without wearing a backpack containing several toy dogs. I also cannot sleep without a toy dog. What with all the problems with depression, anxiety and panic attacks my toy dogs are my method for coping with it all. Kind of like dog shaped security blankets. I don't think I could function properly without them.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I will put ketchup on bacon if we dont have syrup. I also do not like clocks to be out of sync with each other and will set them in roughly the same 30 seconds of each other.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
My strangest habit is that I can't go anywhere without wearing a backpack containing several toy dogs. I also cannot sleep without a toy dog. What with all the problems with depression, anxiety and panic attacks my toy dogs are my method for coping with it all. Kind of like dog shaped security blankets. I don't think I could function properly without them.
That makes sense.
I carry stuffed animals around with me a lot. Alot of time (especially when I have hard days) I need something soft to hold onto. I think my mom thinks it's weird.