1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What is your strangest habit?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by That Announcer, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Oh god, I have a terrible habit of picking at my nose to the point it bleeds when I break out around it :o
    AlittleMayhem likes this.
  2. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

I cannot tell you how many nose bleeds I had as an eight-year-old from that darned habit.
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Yeesh.

I had a case of nose bleeds a couple of years ago.

Because of it, I had to have the inside of my nostril cauterized to close the broken blood vessels. HURT. LIKE. ELMO. Felt like I was being electructed through my nose, almost as if the doctor was basically taking a bunch of wasps and having them sting me in my nostril.

Needless to say, I try very hard not to pick my nose, or even blow it unless absolutely necessary... but then again, the ear/nose/throat doctor is a but of a sadistic creep anyway.
  4. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

...I don't pick my nose, I pick the skin around it when I break out :/
  5. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

You know how when you look at light shining on a table that are certain textures and colors and materials, eraser marks can be seen? Well, I have an odd habit to draw on those with the back of a pencil eraser...surprisingly the drawings turn out pretty good, despite my inability to draw on paper...
    AlittleMayhem and Vincent Liu like this.
  6. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Scratching my ears, and randomly breaking into song.
  7. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I had thought of a strange habit to post here the other day, yet forget it now. :p
    charlietheowl likes this.
  8. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Sorry to double post, but I better post this strange habit before it gets away from me like the above one did: I noticed while eating my mango italian ice today that when I'm eating something with a plastic spoon, I have a tendency to bite the spoon while I'm using it.
  9. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Another habit I've recently picked up is eating lollipops while on MC.

(I'm eating a cherry one at the moment)
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  10. Vincent Liu

I have a habit of laughing while on MC :D
    Hubert likes this.
  11. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Don't we all? :D
  12. Vincent Liu

I think Pinky also has the habit of cleaning her monitor with drinks :p
    Hubert likes this.
  13. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

That's not so much a strange habit. I remember one time recently, I was at the library, because my home internet was temporarily off, and I was revisiting an old T*K*O episode, and doing all that I could to keep from laughing out loud to avoid other people staring at me like, "Dude, what is your deal?"
  14. robodog

robodog Active Member

Here's a new one. I've started collecting small electronic devices. Doesn't really matter what kind. I have a lot of old cell phones and my original Game Boy. I like machines and computerized stuff. I like the idea of surrounding myself with electronics. Cell Phones, computers, electronic/robotic pets. It's wierd but I find comfort in this stuff. I wish I could find all my old Tamagotchis to add to the set.