1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What is your strangest habit?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by That Announcer, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Ozymandias Well-Known Member

Me too! :D And yes, I'm seen as a total weirdo for it!

Kraft Dinner + ketchup = staple meal of my childhood, haha.
  2. ElectricMayhem1 Active Member

yes!........phew i thought i was the only one who did that!
  3. Lukeroxs New Member

My worst habit is singing in the shower. its so embarrassing but when you have a good tune in your head your gona want to sing it, so i sing it in the shower:)
  4. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

---------------------
    Nothing wrong with shower singing...unless you're so off key that neighboring dogs join in! ;)

------------------------
    Lukeroxs likes this.
  5. LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

I'm havin' my breakfast for dinner. :halo:
  6. HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

Count me in as a fellow shower singer! When I was younger I used to try to dance, too...
    Lukeroxs likes this.
  7. Lukeroxs New Member

I know its so embarrassing but you gota love it!!!
  8. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

---------------
    This probably counts, since it's in public... for Newsie's birthday I brought along his proxy (Palisades figure) to the library to read over my shoulder.
    ----------------
  9. BoomerangFish Member

I bite my fingernails on my LEFT hand only. Weird eh? Though I don't EAT the nails... like I've seen some people do. That's even more gross. ;)
  10. Puckrox Well-Known Member

Oh my god, as I read this one I was literally chewing on the fingernails of my left hand. What a crazy random happenstance!
  11. heralde Well-Known Member

You won't believe this...so was I, lol. And I NEVER bite my nails, lolol.
  12. Puckrox Well-Known Member

I did when I was a kid, but I kicked the habit... but it seems to be back now. I don't bite the nails off, I just chew on them.
  13. miss kermie Well-Known Member

I pull on my ears when I zone out. That's why they're so big!
  14. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

My mind is like a radio: it's constantly "playing" music (now it's Cuento le Gusta), for some strange reason. I can choose which song to imagine, but somehow I can't stop it untill my mind decides to. This kinda reminds me of TogetherAgain's signature: "My mind's own mind has a mind of it's own"

And yes, I visit Muppet Central Forum 10 times a day, but only for now. I probably won't have time when school starts.
    meepmuppaphones likes this.
  15. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

My mind's more like "rabbit ears"... there's always like many different thoughts going on at the same time... no wonder I usually don't sleep good at night, lol... but I can't help it, I've tried controling my mind and my thoughts, but it's like my mind has a mind of it's own (no pun intended). :smirk:
  16. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Maybe TogetherAgain's signature should be trademarked before everyone steals it.
  17. tutter_fan Well-Known Member

Somehow, I've been able to act like the newsman, a LOT, so I act like him sometimes, just for the fun of it. (I wonder what Newsie would look like in real life!)

I am a game show fan, so I watch game shows (I haven't watched The Price is Right in ages, for some odd reason), I spend my time in the spring & summer at the Humane Society, socializing with the cats....

I sometimes act like the Swedish Chef for the fun of it
  18. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Hmm. I gotta ask...M or F? heh heh heh...
    -----------
  19. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

When going up/down stairs, I always step on the last step with my right foot. And yes, I do stop halfway down the stairs.
  20. meepmuppaphones Active Member

I have a habit of being annoying. Enough said.

Also, like Vincent, my mind is a radio. It never stops singing.

I also tap on desks with my fingers. Or pencils. Or notebook. Or pen.;)