1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What is your strangest habit?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by That Announcer, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

I'm with you on that one D'Snowth. Actual Tomatoes have a weird texture to me. Had they have that vegetative (grassy) aftertaste.
  2. ElectricMayhem1

ElectricMayhem1 Active Member

Okay i can't believe i'm doing this but

I Eat my nails
    i sometimes eat paper
    i like ketchup with macaroni
    i can lick anything you want me to
    i sleep in the day but not at night
    i can't sleep unless i see a light
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

1. I think lots of people do.
    2. I think some people do that too.
    3. Okay...
    4. Um, no comment...
    5. I have a friend who's like that.
    6. You know, that brings to mind an interesting study that suggests that people SHOULD actually have a soft night light in their rooms, preferably cool colors like green or blue, because apparently that's an aid for insomnia or something.
  4. Gonzo's Hobbit

Cool, gonna have to remember that
  5. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

------------------------
    I can sleep by firelight. No other lights. Oh, wait. LOVE Xmas tree lights, the tiny multicolored blinky ones...that I can do.

-------------------------
  6. Gonzo's Hobbit

My room used to have a window that we put running Christmas Lights around. It's funny because now my sister has that room and she can't stand the lights whereas I loved them.
  7. I eat virtually no fruit.
  8. ElectricMayhem1

when i eat popcorn, i lick the paper...
  9. newsmanfan

------------------
    Er...do you mean the inside of the microwave bag, or what? :hungry:

-------------------
  10. ElectricMayhem1

yes.....the inside of the bag...
  11. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

I talk to myself when I'm home alone. I'm fully aware that I'm doing it when I do it too. It just helps me think better.
  12. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

I do that a lot, too... and at least I'll always listen to myself like a polite audience should.
    Puckrox likes this.
  13. newsmanfan

-------------------
    Anyone else here have specific foods they like to eat for specific events? Ex: chips and salsa for a comedy viewing, ice cream for late-night crush-watching, sciaccatta for a birthday party (well, ANY party, really, from weddings to funerals, and frog do I miss the stuff out here), roast pork for New Year's? I've been known to make an otherwise unnecessary trip to the grocery store to pick up a food item if I was going to be watching a specific type of movie...

-----------------
  14. Puckrox

Movie marathons = cheese pizza and apple pie. I always try to have both in close vicinity when I have a marathon day.
  15. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

I always have to eat instant ramen when I'm in the midle of studying for finals. It is a thing. :p
  16. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

I religiously watch seinfeld virtually every night. A lot of people can quote the bible...I can pretty much quote almost any episode.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  17. Puckrox

I had instant ramen for breakfast the other day. Oh the life of a college kid.
  18. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Before we go any further, I would like to point out how disturbing it is that you equate eating a block of cheese with some sort of bachelor paradise. :p

But I hear ya, I'm the same way with M*A*S*H.
  19. newsmanfan

--------------------
    I'm a little rusty, but could probably still quote the entirety of "Ghostbusters" and "Alice's Restaurant." Though I can't play guitar, so someone else will need to accompany me! :news:

---------------------
  20. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Active Member

*I like to eat scrambled tofu and vegan mac-and-cheese with ketchup.
    *If i find random intriguing essays online, I'll print them out and staple them together into a packet to read like a book.
    *I can burp the alphabet, and am working on doing it backwards.