What is your strangest habit?

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
well,when im depressed i like to go into my room and blast the sterio,and turn on my veronicas cd.

when i talk to my crush,i like to read and quote some sheakspeare.

sometimes i like to bobble my head,lol.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
And on the forum, unless I can formulate an answer or idea at least nearly perfectly, I won't post.
Well, that's actually a good thing, some people (Yeah, I am guilty of this also) are quite willing to post just anything all the time, like, half a sentence, badly-worded, etc, which is rather annoying.

Now Muffining a thread is something else entirely...

Brinatello

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
EXACTLY! I can't sleep with out my desk fan (only it's on my nightstand) blowing. While I'm at it, even though I'm 16, I still have my blankie and stuff animals!
OMG! It could be 30 degrees outside and I'll have to have the fan on! I don't like total silence while sleeping. The soft humming of the fan's motor is soothing. And I've got stuffed animals, too. I've got two TMNT plushies that sit on my bed.

Let's see, other habits are...

I check my make-up/reapply lipstick at the dinner table. It's rude, I know, so I try to be discreet by hiding under the table!

For some reason, I knock on objects as I pass by them.

I spend money on some sort of snack almost everyday at work. I'm in a grocery store, it's a little hard not to pass up something to eat!

I eat fast, a habit I must have gotten from my father.

With working around food, it's hard trying to avoid touching my face or rubbing my nose when it itches. When I do, I go and wash my hands! And yes, they're quite dried out by now.

I'm getting more forgetful...and hope it doesn't get worse!

I get in the habit of saying I'll do one thing and then do the exact opposite. Such as I go into a store to buy one item and end up with five!

Doing anything creative, such as drawing or writing, always comes at night, so I've gotten into a habit of staying up late when I'm working on a project.

I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can think of for now!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm really "organized": I have this book shelf, you see, and on the top shelf, Ihave a collection of DVD's, but here's how they're organzied: I have any season and or volumes sets first, in order of which I got the first season or volume. Like, first I have seasons 1-3 of Rocky and Bullwinkle, seasons 1-3 of Green Acres, two volumes of Andy Griffith, two volumes of Ed, Edd n Eddy, two seasons of Bewitched, make-shift volume sets I make of footage of my puppet during our PBS Kids pledge drive, two make-shift season sets of Courage the Cowadly Dog (I'm working on season 3 right now), season 1 of The Muppet Show, and (hopefully) seasons 1-7 of M*A*S*H, and make-shift season 8 with the Radar episodes. After those, I have just regular movies and films on DVD, in order of which I got them.

On my bottom shelf are my books and magazines, and again, in the same order (from whAT i fIRST gOT, TO the last book I got, with volume sets, or multiple issues of magazines, or yearbooks at the beginning).

On top of the book case I have a little cardboard box filled with comic books with newer issues on the bottom.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Eating salt, just by itself.
I do that too...

When I am bored or sick or just not feeling like myself, I rearange my dvds and video games. Sometime if I really feel like crap, I actually CLEAN my room....

D'Snowth

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I'm really "organized": I have this book shelf, you see, and on the top shelf, Ihave a collection of DVD's, but here's how they're organzied: I have any season and or volumes sets first, in order of which I got the first season or volume. Like, first I have seasons 1-3 of Rocky and Bullwinkle, seasons 1-3 of Green Acres, two volumes of Andy Griffith, two volumes of Ed, Edd n Eddy, two seasons of Bewitched, make-shift volume sets I make of footage of my puppet during our PBS Kids pledge drive, two make-shift season sets of Courage the Cowadly Dog (I'm working on season 3 right now), season 1 of The Muppet Show, and (hopefully) seasons 1-7 of M*A*S*H, and make-shift season 8 with the Radar episodes. After those, I have just regular movies and films on DVD, in order of which I got them.
Bad news: I rearranged my DVD's. They're not in alphabetical order.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I-I-I...

*DEEP BREATH*

When I'm alone, no one there, the place is empty...
I start singing like a mad male opera singer. Then, I make a frappe
and put a doughnut in my mouth...and I kind of imagine myself as one of those pretty anorexic models. After that, I start dancing around in my pajamas. The end finale...I watch a muppet movie.

*Sobs*

(Occasional habit....)

--

I research about aliens, secret organizations such as the one near Arizona, study politics (I despise it), or brush up on my history....

as a fun thing...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have a really bad habit: I say and/or do something first, and THEN I THINK about it later. That's a VERY bad habit, isn't it?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Not realy, sometimes what I say and do hits me back like that later, too.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
This has always been true for me; when I eat pizza I take the cheese off and eat it after the main part. In my head, it feels like there is more to look foward to. You eat the main part of the pizza first. And then after that, you still have the cheese! (No one else really gets this!)

I also sometimes type in my head, like as if I'm at a keyboard. I guess the lessons really sunk it!