MR's Fozzie Prototype found!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Puppet ... thats strange i cant find my post of the WIP of my fozzie..
I found your post of your WIP Fozzie in the Puppet building section, and then realised that I had already seen it and "liked" it!!

ButchCat

Reaction score
Wow!!!! if I had known that I could have charged that much for him I'd have done that in the first place when I made him. Truth is they wouldn't have paid that much for him in the first place but I did not too badly when I made him, Sorry not telling what I originally sold him for or I should say them.

What a lot of you guys do not know is that it cost a lot of $$$ to make a Fozzie for real. Although a lot of knock offs look not too bad but they are not done like the real ones or the posers that I made as I made those true to the original. (Okay getting the fur and getting it dyed was the biggest problem).

rowlfy662

Reaction score
wow £9999 is way way to much only a millionare who was a muppet fan would spend that for fozzie

muppetguy

Reaction score
I agree with everyone here, this price is absolutely ridiculous! I wish I had him and a Piggy too, but for that price...yeah right! Hope they enjoy him. Wish we could too.

BornToWemble

Reaction score
That's INSANE! I really hope he isn't serious and just wants to show it off. For something that's eventually(?) going to be made available to the public....pfft. That's just crazy.

If you were going to spend that much on any kind of memorobilia, there's a lot better things, and rarer things, that you could get for a fraction of that.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
The guy's delusional...nice, but delusional!

That said, he admitted he really doesn't want to sell it. He loves the Muppets and loves the replica. He said it he put a ridiculous price on it and if someone actually offered it he would have to sell it. Fair enough I s'pose!

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Haha, I'm thinking he has the feeling that he will be holding on to the replica for quite sometime. Hopefully, a NEW company will make an AFFORDABLE Fozzie for all of us to own!