Rebusquest

Xerus

Reaction score
Guess what? Rebusquest now has it's official theme song. My good friend, Heather Ferreira, has written and performed the theme song for Rebusquest. It's very beautiful and it describes my feelings for my cartoon. You can listen to it here and read the lyrics.
http://www.therebusquestwebsite.com/theme-song.php

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think it's just plain sad I'm apparently the only one following your great 'toons Cullen. :frown:

But still, looking forward to this one, as always! :big_grin:

Xerus

Reaction score
I think it's just plain sad I'm apparently the only one following your great 'toons Cullen. :frown:

But still, looking forward to this one, as always! :big_grin:
Thank you, Snowthy, for being a loyal reader and enjoying the world of my cartoons.

I too wonder why no one else on here comments Rebusquest. When I created RQ, I was inspired by the classic and sometimes scary cartoons of old Sesame Street mixed with the word puzzle solving skills of The Electric Company. I sure wish more people on MC would give it a chance, just like you have, Snowthy. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, my creative endeavors seem to have lost interest as well... I've done some miniscule little filler vids with Steve D'Monster on YouTube, and hardly anybody has watched them... the latest one with Jennifer's shaving cream prank has been up a week now and only has like 45 views, and all of the compilations that were created specifically for my new channel have been up for months and still have under 100 views each... matter of fact, I don't really get any feedback from anybody anymore, so it's hard to know whether or not ideas for projects and such are a good idea since nobody is giving me their opinions.

*Shrug*