1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Rebusquest

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xerus, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

2. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

I made a Rebusquest Christmas card and posted it on my front page. You have to scroll down to see it. http://www.therebusquestwebsite.com/ Wishing all my MC friends a Merry Christmas and many more happy holidays. :)
  3. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

4. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

5. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

6. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

Today is the 3rd anniversary of The Rebusquest Website. Yep, 3 years ago, I wrote, drew, and colored the first Rebusquest story. Then I sent a check to the Library of Congress to get an official copyright. And then went to Yola where I built a website. And Rebusquest was introduced to the public, along with two other cartoon series, X.O. Seal and Skelroy & Bonus. It's been a great 3 years for webcomics and I want to thank those who read and complimented my works. Especially, D'Snowth who is my biggest fan and always gives me comments about my comics. And here's the very first Rebusquest story that started it all. http://www.therebusquestwebsite.com/rebusquest-ep1-page1.php
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  7. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

8. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

9. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

10. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

11. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

12. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

13. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

14. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

15. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

16. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

17. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

Today is the 4th anniversary of The Rebusquest Website. Yep, it was this day I built my website and got a name domain and posted the very first Rebusquest cartoon ever. And then the first X.O. Seal cartoon came a month later, then a second Rebusquest cartoon and then the first Skelroy and Bonus cartoon. And the cycle went on for four years. Thank you my loyal fans and readers for giving me the will to keep making these webocmics.
  18. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

It's been almost a year, but I now have a new fan art on my Rebusquest fan creations' page. My new friend, CJ Signorino, just drew these neat sketches of Carson, Reba, and the rest of the Rebusquest regular citizens. I love how he got my designs just perfect. If anyone else out there wants to send me some fan art or fanfics or fan comics about my webcomics, please do.

http://www.therebusquestwebsite.com/fan-creations.php
  19. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

20. Xerus

Xerus Active Member