Christmas Special

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
OK if it is the 1998 version than it looks like they cut Kermit's scene at the end and the narration in the middle.

I'd still recommend buying it if it's still there. It's always interesting when so many different versions of a special exist. At least to me as a Researcher, lol. The version I have is the DVD and doesn't have any of Kermit but it's still a very sweet story with amazing music (Paul Williams is just one of those geniuses, lol). Plus you can't beat a dollar price!

robodog

Reaction score
Wow, I haven't seen Emmet Otter in years. I remember sitting on the foot of my parents' bed and watching it when I was five. I'd love to see it again.

BeakerFan14

Reaction score
I will definatly get it if it's still there and let you know which one it is. I was digging through my old VHS the other day and found MFC and I would like to have all the Christmas Specials
:eek:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I will definatly get it if it's still there and let you know which one it is. I was digging through my old VHS the other day and found MFC and I would like to have all the Christmas Specials
:eek:
Oh I know, I found a VHS of MFC at my library's sale awhile back. 50 cents, can't beat that! :halo:

And thanks now I really want to watch Emmett Otter again, lol.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I would recommend - and this is probably an affordable option - owning both the VHS with Kermit and the most recent DVD. Since the VHS cost you 50 cents, you get Kermit - but the DVD, which I bought for $10 I think, has some really amazing special features on the creation of the special. It's all up to you :smile: Come back here and report once you've watched it! It's one of my all-time favorite Henson productions.

BeakerFan14

Reaction score
I don't know if I'm going to get it. I've never been much into Muppets outside of TMS and SS. But...... I went back today and they had a VHS called Muppet Theater or something like that. Is that any good? It had Kermit, Gonzo, and Fozzie on the front cover.
:eek::smile::concern::embarrassed:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I don't know if I'm going to get it. I've never been much into Muppets outside of TMS and SS. But...... I went back today and they had a VHS called Muppet Theater or something like that. Is that any good? It had Kermit, Gonzo, and Fozzie on the front cover.
:eek::smile::concern::embarrassed:
If it's Muppet Classic Theater, it's not as good as earlier Muppet products, at least in my opinion. :wink: