I have something very important to say

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Does that mean tutter_fan is plotting world domination, too (as he is now a penguin)?

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Oh no! The peguins are breaking down my door! Get the puffins on the line! They've taken over my pos...

:zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany:

We now have ZeppoAndFriends...and robodog's platypus! If you wish to see either of them again, you will bring us FISH! Lots and lots of FISH! :fishy:

robodog

Reaction score
You may keep the platypus. I should warn you that he is not housebroken and often makes it a point to pee and poop in places where pee and poop should never be.

I have no fish. I used to have an aquarium full of them. I also used to have a hungry cat. As you may have guessed having these two things in the same place at the same time is a recipe for disaster. The cat devoured the fish. Vengeance was quickly theirs however as they made the cat very very sick. The cat is no longer with us. He died in a freak accident involving an angry mouse and a microwave oven.

robodog

Reaction score
Something like that, yes. If I recall the mouse informed the cat that there was some catnip in the microwave. The cat, being an idiot, wandered inside to search for it. Next thing you know there's one less cat in the world and I have to buy a new microwave. The mouse is still at large.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
:zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany:

You are not aware of the gravity of the situation you find yourself in.

If you do not meet our demands, we will poke Zeppo with a pointy stick, stick grapes up his nose, draw on his face with a permanent marker and order a pizza on his tab and not let him have any of it.

Hugs and kisses,
The Evil Pengiun Alliance

P.S. We found out about your platypus' lack of training and have corrected the problem...with a pointy stick! MWA-HA-HA!

robodog

Reaction score
Empty threats. Penguins do not have hands. Wings do not give one the dexterity needed to do such things. If you continue these threats I will be forced to unleash a hungry polar bear upon you. This polar bear not only finds penguins delicious but he also has terrible gas. He will overwhelm you with his terrible stench and while you are busy gagging he will eat you. That or he will torture you with his terrible singing. Either way it will not be a pleasant experience for you.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score

You and your gassy, tone-deaf polar bear win the day this time, robodog. But mark my words, one day we shall return with implements of evil specifically designed for our flippers! And when that day comes, you and all your kind will be helpless to stop us! MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Evil Penguin Alliance out, peace!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Nope! I am the NEWSMAN!

:news:(enters from the left, running to his news desk) THIS IS A MUPPET NEWSFLASH! ZeppoAndFriends on the MC forums is trying to take over the world with penguins! I'll be sure to let you know if there are any further develop.... (all of a sudden, ZeppoAndFriends's penguins surround the newsman, and topple him)

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Greetings, citizens of Muppet Central.

The Anti-Evil Penguin Alliance (AEPA) is gathering as we speak to defend your forum from the evil penguins. It is sad to say that it has taken much longer than expected, but fear not! A unit of Puffin soldiers has been dispatched and will be there soon. Hang in there, and whatever you do, DO NOT feed the penguins after midnight.

Sgt. Puffin
The Anti-Evil Penguin Alliance

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! A totally random thread where anything can happen! This is for me!

*starts throwing penguins everywhere*