I have something very important to say

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Bannanasketch is an agent for the penguins? Puffins, CHARGE!

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Nope! I am the NEWSMAN!

:news:(enters from the left, running to his news desk) THIS IS A MUPPET NEWSFLASH! ZeppoAndFriends on the MC forums is trying to take over the world with penguins! I'll be sure to let you know if there are any further develop.... (all of a sudden, ZeppoAndFriends's penguins surround the newsman, and topple him)
They aren't MY penguins! They tied me and the platypus to a chair for almost twelve hours! It was horrible! They forced me to watch *shudder* "Manos" The Hands of Fate! ON A LOOP! FOR TWELVE HOURS! :scary::cry:

Thankfully, robodog scared them off with the threat of a gassy, tone-deaf polar bear (I'm still tied to a chair, though).

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
A platypus? Where? *Puts hat on the platypus*

*In Doofenshmirtz voice*: Perry the Platypus!

*Gets attacked by puffins* Puffins? What are puffins? Whatever they are, they can't win against my Stay-puft marshmallow man?

*Stay-Puft steps on puffins.* :stick_out_tongue:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
His name's Roger, not Perry, and he's not a big fan of fedoras. He's more a beret kind of platypus. :smirk:

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Oh, my bad. *Takes off fedora and puts beret on platypus.*

ROGER THE PLATYPUS! Now I can clearly see the difference.

robodog

Reaction score
Penguins are not to be taken lightly. They have the Bud Ice Penguin on their side and that guy was a soul stealing psychopath. Fortunately while dangerous, penguins are not very bright. I once killed one by informing it that penguins are unable to breathe oxygen. It promptly keeled over and died. Penguins will believe anything. They're so stupid that their stupidity can warp the very fabric of reality itself.
What you really need to fear are the monkeys. Monkeys are pure evil. There was an old Atari game called Kangaroo in which the object was to rescue your joey by punching the crap out of a bunch of monkeys. It's a little known fact that that game was a training aid used to get people prepared for when the monkeys attempted world conquest. People worry so much about the zombie apacolypse that they overlook the real threat.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
You mean a Rise of the Planet of the Apes?

Somebody call James Franco! Quick!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
**Turns into a Muppet that looks like Lieutenant Commander Data, but with glasses** Did someone call for James Franco?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
**Turns into Bunsen Honeydew**
Welcome to MUPPET LABS where THE TECHNOLOGY OF TOMORROW IS BEING MADE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!