I have something very important to say

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Speaking of Breaking news: (Newsman enters from the left, running to his newsdesk) This is a MUPPET NEWSFLASH! I have just been informed that Ms & Mrs. Pac-man are to be reunited with the 4 ghosts of the game! (all of a sudden, a huge yellow dot (in 8bit form) and some "normal" dots (also in 8bit form) appear, followed by Mr & Mrs Pacman & the ghosts chasing the newsman off the stage!)

robodog

Reaction score
There is no Miss Pac Man. Miss Pac Man is really Pac Man in drag.

And while I'm here I wish to point out that Doc Hopper's plan was doomed to fail from the start Kermit or no Kermit. Have you ever actually tasted frog legs? I have. They're disgusting. There's no way a frog leg franchise is ever gonna be the next McDonalds.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
When you say you don't like frog legs, that's just because you've never tasted mine. :drool:

...No, wait...that's meatloaf. :shifty:

In other news, LOOK! A DISTRACTION! :electric:

*Grabs a platypus and hides in the closet*

robodog

Reaction score
What distraction? I don't see a distraction. And where the heck is my platypus!!??

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
robodog,

If you ever want to see your platypus again, you will bring a shrubbery, a herring and a quart of motor oil to the closet I am currently hiding in and...OW! Your platypus bit me!

Hugs and kisses,​
Zeppo​

robodog

Reaction score
Just wait till he puts on his little fedora. Then you're really going to be in trouble.

robodog

Reaction score
Penguins are secretly plotting world domination. Fear the penguins for they are many and they are vengeful.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ah, but the puffins will rise up against them to protect us.