I'm glad everyone finds what I did with the smilies funny!:smile:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I wonder who performs Miss Poogy.

I WILL LOOK ON MUPPET WIKI

*looks*

Well hi David Rudman!

"Hi."

They don't have Foozie Bear listed; my guess would be Bill. Whoever it is, they've got a deep baritone, and I don't think Kevin worked on this movie.

Drtooth

Reaction score
They don't have Foozie Bear listed; my guess would be Bill. Whoever it is, they've got a deep baritone, and I don't think Kevin worked on this movie.
Somehow, I suspect that Foozie's voice and gangsta persona was based off the "wrong sounding Muppets" gag from Family Guy.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I read about them in a picture book about the Muppets in Target, and they seem like they'll be very funny!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The Moopets come off a bit creepy, but that's proably the intent. I find them especially creepy in the poster, where they are for the most part hidden among the big amount of Muppets. And also, whoever did the photoshopping made a mistake; The Moopet resembling Janice is at the bottom, going up to half the face, and then the top of her face is creeped up above Bunsen. Physics-wise, that wouldn't be possible. And based on what I read in the thread from the person who saw an early screening and what I read in the junior movie novelization (where she's not even mentioned), I assume she can't stretch her head or make half the head float off her body or anythign like that (and I assume there's only one Janice Moopet).